Could Naruto Out-wit an opponent?

#1 Posted by Darkmount1 (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

A month or so ago I saw an episode of the english dub of Naruto: Shippuden, where they're fighting 3 rogue ninjas in a strange network of caves conjured by the ringleader in what used to be a wide open meadow. Naruto ends up fighting one of the female ones, Fuka, who can control all four styles of chakra (and wanted to put a life-draining smooch on his face).  I was just thinking of what would happen if Naruto tried to out-wit her instead of taking her head-on a second time, but in a really funny way-the way Peter Griffin did to Brian in that episode of Family Guy where he and James Woods become friends (which in turn spoofed a game show whose name escapes me). Something like this: 

Naruto (thinking up a delaying tactic quickly): Wait, WAIT! (Fuka stops advancing towards Naruto). Before you try to leave a mark, can I just ask you a few questions please? 
Fuka: What kind of questions? 
Naruto: Uh, ones where I give you a clue about the person, place, or thing I'm thinking of and you have to answer with the name of that person, place or thing, and with a twist towards the end of the set? 
Fuka: Okay, try me. 
Naruto: The kid sidekick to Hawkman called Golden Eagle? 
Fuka: Charley Parker 
Naruto: The drummer for the Rolling Stones? 
Fuka: Charlie Watts 
Naruto: The voice actor? 
Fuka: Charlie Adler 
Naruto: The guy who played Ferris Bueller in a short-lived sitcom? 
Fuka: Charlie Schlatter 
Naruto: The guy who played the Tramp? 
Fuka: Charlie Chaplin 
Naruto: The ventriloquist dummy used by Edgar Bergen? 
Fuka: Charlie McCarthy 
Naruto: Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, and Drew Barrymore? 
Fuka: Charlie's Angels 
Naruto: The Chinese detective? 
Fuka: Charlie Chan 
Naruto: The fish on the tuna cans? 
Fuka: Charlie the Tuna 
Naruto: The 2004 storm in Florida? 
Fuka: Hurricane Charley 
Naruto: The 1968 movie with Cliff Robertson? 
Fuka: Charly 
Naruto: The guy from Two and A Half Men? 
Fuka: Charlie Sheen 
Naruto: The guy from The Breakfast Club? 
Fuka: Emilio Estevez 
Naruto: No, the other guy from The Breakfast Club. 
Fuka, surprised: Oh, uh, uh, uh, An-Anthony Michael Hall! 
(Buzzer sounds) 
Naruto (holding up some index cards, speaking like a game show host): Oh, I'm sorry, it was Judd Nelson, we were looking for Judd Nelson.  Thanks for playing, we were glad to have you on. 
Fuka (blushing, turning away): Oh, it was okay, I was just happy to be on TV-( turns back around with an angry look and tone) WAITAMINUTE!!!!! 
(Naruto's taken an opportunity to run away.)

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

...What? 

And this should probably be in fanfics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.