Follow

Naruto Uzumaki

Character » Naruto Uzumaki appears in 1505 issues.

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. He has now achieved his dreams and became Konoha's Seventh Hokage. He also has a wife (Hinata) and two children (Himawari and Boruto).

Clone jutsu

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Switch

Almost limitless I think. As long as he still has Chakra he can still keep making them. But yeah, I aint what youd call an expert on this as I rarely watch the show. Only when my bro does and I got nothing better to do.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian

I've only started watching this..but I'm interested...is there a limit to how many clones Naruto can make with his clone jutsu?

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Last_Guardian

oh thanx, man

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEADPOOL

Naruto's limit seems to be 2,000. Also, the more he makes the weaker they are. It's unknown how many he can create with the Kyuubi's chakra though.

Post Edited:2008-06-03 16:42:05

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Shaper
    DEADPOOL said:
    "

Naruto's limit seems to be 2,000. Also, the more he makes the weaker they are. It's unknown how many he can create with the Kyuubi's chakra though.

"

They Kyuubi chakra is said to be limitless. So, I guess limitless amount of Clones?
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Shaper said:
    "DEADPOOL said:
    "

"

They Kyuubi chakra is said to be limitless. So, I guess limitless amount of Clones?"
    Perhaps, but the more of the Kyuubi's chakra he uses the more he loses control so that may not be an option.
    Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Shaper

Or maybe he always has limitless chakra. When he has no tails he could have limitless chakra right there. It's not as much as with he has when he has tails. But, still limitless. You get what I'm saying?

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Suigetsu

Naruto has a great amount of chakra but not unlimited, tought eventually he will have to learn how to control and harmonize with the kuybbi and when that day comes then things will get cool as he was back before the time skip.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.