Best Naruto Fights

#1 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is the Naruto character's forum but I couldn't find one about the series.

Anyways, a few hundred chapters later and my vote still goes to Rock Lee vs. Gaara, the anime version just kicked ass once you got past the flashbacks.
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto vs neji

#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

if i see i'll tell you :P

#4 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

I also like any fight that Shikamaru is in. Wonder why he always fights the girls.

#5 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hokage Showdown and the Gaara Lee fights were two of my favs :D

#6 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke Vs Deidara

#7 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke and Itachi woulda been better if Itachi was really goin at it :D

#8 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think sasuke woulda won lmao

#9 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont either xD

Thats why I like it

But, in all technicalities, Itachi didnt lose to him in the fight, Sasuke was just the last man standing...with no energy...at all

#10 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah pretty much and i thought it was kinda bs how after sasuke did his little katon dragon flame lolz plant guy(cant think of his name right now) said that they both had no chakra left but then frikkin sasuke turned curse seal again lolz

#11 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the fight between Deidara and Gaara. I hate that Gaara lost but I suppose they couldn't do the rest of the story if he didn't lose. The Hokage showdown was amazing.

#12 Posted by Suigetsu (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

4 Tailed Naruto vs Orochimaru was definitely my favorite of the time skip, pure action and power!, 2nd sakura and granny chiyo vs sasori.

On pre-timeskip its definitely Naruto vs sasuke.

I was expecting to see a good fight between Kisame and Suigetsu but that didnt happened , Kishimoto disapointed me on that one >:(

#13 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting tired of Sasuke fights...

#14 Edited by DEADPOOL (2905 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I'm getting tired of Sasuke fights..."
At least he (even with help) is completely and utterly getting his ass handed to him, even before Killer Bee started using his Bijuu chakra. I call this divine justice!

For some reason people were starting to think Sasuke's some kind of god, faster and better at taijutsu than even Gai, which in comparison made people think that Itachi would rape anyone. But his fight with Killer Bee is restoring the balance of power in the series and showing that both he and Itachi are far weaker than people thought.
#15 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit, I do love me some Sasuke @ss-kicking, but we all know him and his team are going to win eventually.

#16 Posted by Suigetsu (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dont know wath the f........  I mean first we see sasuke uber badass with super genjutsu and super speeed but now he is having hes ass wiped out.

This fight is disapointing me because I wanted to see suigetsu and juggo kicking ass but now they dont seem as cool and dangerous as they used to look.
#17 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto vs Sasuke

4 tailed kyuubi vs Orichmaru

#18 Posted by Suigetsu (1727 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Naruto vs Sasuke

4 tailed kyuubi vs Orichmaru
"
hehehe, see those have been the best!
the lamest one so far has been hidan vs shikamaru and kakuzu vs konoha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.