Follow

Naruto Uzumaki

Character » Naruto Uzumaki appears in 1505 issues.

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. He has now achieved his dreams and became Konoha's Seventh Hokage. He also has a wife (Hinata) and two children (Himawari and Boruto).

Anime Fanfiction request...

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Hey Anime fans!!!

Question 1. Do you write anime fanfiction?
    Question 2. Do you want to help us build out the Fanfiction feature on our soon to launch Anime/Manga site?

If you answered yes to both of those questions, and the fanfiction you wrote is completly your own, pm me and put the following into your pm:
    a) Username/password you want to have on the anime site.
    b) What character, anime, manga, etc your fanfiction is about.
    c) Paste in your fanfiction!

For anyone interested in this, I'll create you a new account on the anime site for you, give you 1000 points right off the bat, and put your fanfiction into the site.  You'll own the fanfiction rights and be able to edit it once the site goes live.   BTW, fanfiction that is obviously very poorly written or not about Anime/Manga will not be considered.

Thanks humans,

-LAMP

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Darth Balls

sure I'll help.

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Zonza Lee

Sure I'll send you some. Though could you give me some more guide lines as to what you want or what is appropriate.

Last Arrow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Last Arrow.

Yeah I am totally up for this but a few of the things I posted on Manga sites are a bit OTT in gore and well the above 13 rating. Just like most Manga like Zonza said Are we going for Naruto or we going for Blood (awesome Manga more people should pick it up) or some place in between.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I have a Fanfiction I have started but havent finished it yet. It's like an introduction does that count? Cause if so I am so totally in :D

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Just PM me, and follow steps a,b and c.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By power surge

I'm out , the idea I had could be made into an amine but it is not based on any anime  that's been created as of yet and I write sub-par stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.