Anime Fanfiction request...

Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Anime fans!!!

Question 1. Do you write anime fanfiction?
Question 2. Do you want to help us build out the Fanfiction feature on our soon to launch Anime/Manga site?

If you answered yes to both of those questions, and the fanfiction you wrote is completly your own, pm me and put the following into your pm:
a) Username/password you want to have on the anime site.
b) What character, anime, manga, etc your fanfiction is about.
c) Paste in your fanfiction!

For anyone interested in this, I'll create you a new account on the anime site for you, give you 1000 points right off the bat, and put your fanfiction into the site.  You'll own the fanfiction rights and be able to edit it once the site goes live.   BTW, fanfiction that is obviously very poorly written or not about Anime/Manga will not be considered.

Thanks humans,

-LAMP

Staff
#1 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

sure I'll help.

#2 Posted by Zonza Lee (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure I'll send you some. Though could you give me some more guide lines as to what you want or what is appropriate.

#3 Edited by Last Arrow. (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I am totally up for this but a few of the things I posted on Manga sites are a bit OTT in gore and well the above 13 rating. Just like most Manga like Zonza said Are we going for Naruto or we going for Blood (awesome Manga more people should pick it up) or some place in between.

#4 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a Fanfiction I have started but havent finished it yet. It's like an introduction does that count? Cause if so I am so totally in :D

#5 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Just PM me, and follow steps a,b and c.

Staff
#6 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out , the idea I had could be made into an amine but it is not based on any anime  that's been created as of yet and I write sub-par stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.