sir_kyle's Naruto #1 - The Tests of the Ninja review

My First Manga!

Hahaha, I love this book! Naruto is my first manga comic. I was introduced to the character by the show. I thought it was so orginal (as far I knew) and so humorous! Actually Naruto reminds my of my beloved childhood friend Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes). But I think the strongest aspect of Naruto's personallity is his determination. No matter what he won't quit and he has more power to accomplish his goals than he realizes. While it did get a little confusing sometimes I attribute this to the fact that you have to read it backwards unlike American comics. Overall a 4.5 outta 5!

Other reviews for Naruto #1 - The Tests of the Ninja

A great story start. 0

I thought this was a great volume. It started the series off in a great way, introduced the characters, got you to know them and taught you a lesson. It was amazing artwork and great entertainment. Iruka showed a lot of compassion, Sasuke is awesome, Sakura will rise up eventually (not in THIS volume), Sasuke is awesome, and Kaskashi is layed back on the outside. Mizuki really made you angry at him. You will probably buy volume two right after you finish reading the last word. The story itself w...

My First Manga! 0

Hahaha, I love this book! Naruto is my first manga comic. I was introduced to the character by the show. I thought it was so orginal and so humorous! Actually Naruto reminds my of my beloved childhood friend Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes). But I think the strongest aspect of Naruto's personallity is his determination. No matter what he won't quit and he has more power to accomplish his goals than he realizes. While it did get a little confusing sometimes I attribute this to the fact that you have t...