What the crap?????

#1 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Namorita died in the explosion at Stamford, right? So why am I seeing her as a member of Justice's new New Warriors team??

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

where does it say that she is?

#3 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

It was sometime during the KIA storyline, when Slapstick and Rage are inducted into Justice's team. Nita was there, and for the life of me I can't figure out how.

#4 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio

If you recently saw Namorita on Justice's team..I would assume it has something to do with the last New Warriors arc.They were supposed to reverse the Stamford Incident bringing the New Warriors back.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she's an Agent of Atlas, she can't be dead

#6 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"she's an Agent of Atlas, she can't be dead"
No she isn't.Namora is.
#7 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
MUTANT413 said:
"It was sometime during the KIA storyline, when Slapstick and Rage are inducted into Justice's team. Nita was there, and for the life of me I can't figure out how."

I don't remember this. Maybe it was someone else?
#8 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"MUTANT413 said:
"It was sometime during the KIA storyline, when Slapstick and Rage are inducted into Justice's team. Nita was there, and for the life of me I can't figure out how."

I don't remember this. Maybe it was someone else?"
It had to be.I don't remember her being there when Rage and Slapstick joined up with counterforce.
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Vance said:
"pixelized said:
"she's an Agent of Atlas, she can't be dead"
No she isn't.Namora is."
totally realized 3 hours later
#10 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

Namora, Namorita, Namor? Sheesh, ya think they could be a little more original lol I wonder what Namor would call his son if he ever had one? Namor Jnr :-)

#11 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Vance said:
"fesak said:
"MUTANT413 said:

It had to be.I don't remember her being there when Rage and Slapstick joined up with counterforce."

Maybe he's thinking of Ultra Girl?
#12 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Swagga Vance said:
"fesak said:
"MUTANT413 said:

It had to be.I don't remember her being there when Rage and Slapstick joined up with counterforce."

Maybe he's thinking of Ultra Girl?"
She never joined up with Vance either.He asked her and she declined right away.
#13 Edited by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

You've all got it backwards. That scene during the K.I.A. arc was a flashback to the day Slapstick and Ultra Girl joined the original New Warriors team after they helped them thwart a Badoon Invasion of Earth. Though that doesn't explain why Namorita looked more like she did just before she died in The Stamford Incident.

#14 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"You've all got it backwards. That scene during the K.I.A. arc was a flashback to the day Slapstick and Ultra Girl joined the original New Warriors team after they helped them thwart a Badoon Invasion of Earth. Though that doesn't explain why Namorita looked more like she did just before she died in The Stamford Incident."

thanks. that makes sense.
#15 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden: Namor means avenging son. Namora means avenging daughter. Namorita means little avenging daughter. So I'm thinking if Namor had a son it'd be....Namorito meaning little avenging son. Heh.
#16 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
"@lordraiden: Namor means avenging son. Namora means avenging daughter. Namorita means little avenging daughter. So I'm thinking if Namor had a son it'd be....Namorito meaning little avenging son. Heh."

Namorito,hmmmm! Naruto might be pit peeved stepping into his territory lol
#17 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
"@lordraiden: Namor means avenging son. Namora means avenging daughter. Namorita means little avenging daughter. So I'm thinking if Namor had a son it'd be....Namorito meaning little avenging son. Heh."
Namorito,hmmmm! Naruto might be pit peeved stepping into his territory lol "
And what with the grandson be called?
#18 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" Namora, Namorita, Namor? Sheesh, ya think they could be a little more original lol I wonder what Namor would call his son if he ever had one? Namor Jnr :-) "
DC is just as guilty.
#19 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel: Billy Bob
#20 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor said:
" @Leliel: Billy Bob "
I totally read any comic starting Billy Bob the Aquatic Incest boy who should been king but is not! by Alan Moore and Grant Morrison! Don't like we all read it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.