Return

#1 Edited by davidkenneth (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have scans of her after her return, also does anything she will stay in the main Marvel Universe, I for one wouldn't mind seening her?

#2 Edited by The Gray Fox (1793 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, she was in Nova #26 for a little bit.

Then she appeared in The Thanos Imperative #1 trying to fight off some cheap knock-off of that creature from that Treat Williams movie Deep Rising and then, albeit briefly, aided in the fight against The Revengers that is, until "The Iron Knight" realized that she had an anomalous energy signature and had kidnapped her. The reason for this being is that their mission is to find ANYONE who has an anomalous energy signature and bring them back to The Eternal Sin so that Lord Mar-Vell and Vaughn can inspect each individual and eventually find out which one is Death's Avatar so that they can preform the Necropsy Ritual and rid Earth-616 of Death. 

I don't think Lord Mar-Vell will kill her once he realizes that she is not who they are looking for as he is a hardcore Pro-Life advocate/supporter/lover (and by that I mean he supports having evil Many-Angled Lovecraftian Gods destroy Death and turn all forms of life into sentient cancer) and before anyone says anything about how mercilessly he killed Adam Magus, he only did it because Magus didn't do as he was told and probably because Lord Mar-Vell wanted to see what it was like to actually kill someone again as to him Death is a "confounding novelty that, albeit briefly, has amused him with its unfamiliarity".

But...he's apparently not amused by it anymore and wants Death dead really badly, so the worst possible thing that could happen is that he turns Namorita into one of them but that can be easily rectified, even if she undergoes a complete transmogrification. Oh and here are some scans of Nita punching a tentacle, pwning "Ms. Dominatrix" in the face and getting kidnapped thus igniting what I presume will be a Bleach-esque Thanos Imperative subplot that involves a lot of Lord Mar-Vell pontificating about how cool The Many-Angled Ones are, lots of epic battles against each individual member of The Revengers and Nova getting uber-powerful.

Oh...and so far there is nothing stating whether she will remain in 2010 or will have to go back to her own time period. I, for one, hope she stays in 2010 and becomes a member of The Nova Corps! Now...onto the scans!

It's the monster from Deep Rising! First a Star Destroyer and now him? I love cameos.

There is a disturbance in the Force, grab her!

Oh noes! Now Nova is going to have to really man up, act (and get really, really powerful) like Ichigo from Bleach and save his beloved Nita from the clutches of The Undying Lord Mar-Vell!
#3 Posted by WoundingFactor (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: Aw, now I kinda don't wanna read this series...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.