If she was still alive would she be an X men like her cuz?

#1 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

would she be?

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (16503 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

would she be?

probably

#3 Posted by Dernman (15736 posts) - - Show Bio

She isn't dead that I'm aware.

#4 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: i havent seen her in awhile plus it says on her bio thing that she died in Sub-Mariner #50

#5 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

read Agents of Atlas she comes back in that

#6 Edited by Dernman (15736 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

@Dernman: i havent seen her in awhile plus it says on her bio thing that she died in Sub-Mariner #50

I see the problem. That's entry is outdated her death was retconed that she didn't die but was trapped or something. She was in the series Agents of Atlas was still alive when it ended and a few places since. All of that happened after the old series Sub-Mariner. She and the rest of the team are just in comic limbo right now.

#7 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: Oh ok then

#8 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I'd think she'd be an Avenger! There are to many X-men as it is.

#9 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON : There are too many Avengers as well lol both the x men & avengers are like armys now with all there members

#10 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

@KRYPTON : There are too many Avengers as well lol both the x men & avengers are like armys now with all there members

True

#11 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe she should be a Defender

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.