Follow

Namora

Character » Namora appears in 327 issues.

Daughter of an Atlantean man and surface woman. The Golden Age hero Namora is cousin to Namor and, like him, is one of Marvel's first mutants. She is currently working under Jimmy Woo with the Agents of Atlas.

All things Namora thread

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Does anyone else love NAMORA? I have been reading some of the comics she has appeared in and she is quickly becoming one of myfavorite marvel superheroines. I always loved Namor but i think Namora is quickly taking his place in my eyes. The funny thing is when Namorita first came out, i hated her!( I still sort of do although she and Namora are almost identical in appreance and abilities). Maybe its because of Namorita's personality or maybe it was because her power levels were much lower ... i dont know. But for some reason, i still dont like Namorita.

No Caption Provided

Now the Exiles Namora (who is actually her dimensions Namor) was also great. I loved the blue skinned part the most! Her mutation was not as radical as 616's dimensions atlantean mutations seen in namor and Namora. But i did wise they gave her a different outfit instead of what she wore. Maybe something a bit more regal. Maybe they could have gone with the Atlantean armor she wore on the throne but a little more stream lined (but thats just me!)

But anyway just wanted to write something about a character that i feel could be a major player in the Marvel Universe . NAMORA!!!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.