Where is Namor?

#1 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know what happened to Namor after AVX?

#2 Edited by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably goes back to Atlantis.

Edit: Better yet, Cyclops optic blasts him to death.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: if its true, it will be an awesome story.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

@Blood1991: if its true, it will be an awesome story.

I agree, though think it is a kinda messed up response from Tchalla. Still all heroes do these days is attack one another so makes sense.

#6 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: yeah but the guy decimated his country. lines were crossed and he has to pay.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: Namor yes, but not all Mutants and certainly not all Atlanteans, but that is just my opinion war has been waged over lesser things.

#8 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: but thats the thing. namor is part of a bigger thing. he is a mutant and an atlantean. and he was representing both when he did what he did. and i highly doubt namor would just fight wakanda on his own. that would be just stupid and hes not that cocky. i think it will come down just wakanda vs atlantis with namor getting royally pissed that the mutants wont help him with some excuse that there more of them now and need to thread carefully. thats my idea of how it will go down.

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhaah Wakanda vs Atlantis? SWEEEEEEEEEET

#10 Posted by Lapsus (26 posts) - - Show Bio

T´challa always knows how to make a party.

#11 Edited by Rheged (620 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Does anyone know what happened to Namor after AVX?

We haven't seen anything of Namor since the end of AvX #8, but apparently he left Wakanda, as we saw that he, Emma and Magneto were on wanted posters at the end of AvX #12. New Avengers book, which appears the Illuminati.

@theTimeStreamer said:

@Blood1991: but thats the thing. namor is part of a bigger thing. he is a mutant and an atlantean. and he was representing both when he did what he did. and i highly doubt namor would just fight wakanda on his own. that would be just stupid and hes not that cocky. i think it will come down just wakanda vs atlantis with namor getting royally pissed that the mutants wont help him with some excuse that there more of them now and need to thread carefully. thats my idea of how it will go down.

As per the AvX Consequences preview posted above, Wakanda is in no shape to fight a war, so I'd say they are the stupid ones for declaring war on a nation that already trashed them and is known to be trigger happy.

And Namor already has fought Wakanda on his own previously in the Priest Black Panther book. He's also fought the US several times on his own. Atlantis is one the most advanced nations of the world and has an army that Dr. Doom and Magneto and others have envied.

#12 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rheged: PF namor thrased them not atlantis

#13 Posted by DATNIGGA (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:

some where in the ocean...

Lurking....

#14 Edited by Rheged (620 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA:

Sweet! That's the first time I've seen the cover for AvX Consequences #4. Love it! And with Hope too! Can't wait.

I wonder if that means Namor is in Tabula Rasa?

#15 Posted by sinestro_GL (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he drowned...

#16 Posted by DATNIGGA (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rheged: probably his fish queen girlfriend should definitely be down to hide him lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.