Reading up on Namor

#1 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I have recently gotten into Namor stuff and I was wondering what is some good Namor stuff to read. I read the ultimate fantastic four storyline that he was in, but does apear in any other ultimate comis?
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Rheged (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Namor appears in the Ultimatum mini-series, but I don't recommend it.  He only gets a few panels and in a highly improbably fashion is punked by Richards.  He appeared later in Ultimate FF in the Salem Seven arc -- don't know if you read that.  Personally, I don't think the Ultimate Namor stuff is the best or a true representation of Namor.  If you want to read something recent, in the 616 universe, try the TPB or mini-series  Sub-Mariner Revolution.

Someone started a thread in this forum about Namor books to read here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.