Follow

Namor

Character » Namor appears in 4968 issues.

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the ruler of undersea Atlantis. The offspring of a sea captain and an Atlantean princess, he has been both a hero and a villain to the surface world. Namor is one of Marvel's oldest published characters with his origins in the Golden Age of comics.

Johnny Depp loves him some Namor

• 55 results
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#51  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @SC: Most likely, I was looking at a bottle of conditioner the other day and when I went to put it back on the shelf, it floated up to the roof, curiouser and curiouser.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Hawkeye446:  The secret is unlocked. Now everyone can have Namor hair. The world will sing your praises from corner to corner of the globe somewhat creating an interesting paradox. 
    TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @SC: I Iike Mike and Marko too. Also like David Finch, Mike Deodato, Jim Lee and some others.
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#54  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @SC said:
    " @Hawkeye446:  The secret is unlocked. Now everyone can have Namor hair. The world will sing your praises from corner to corner of the globe somewhat creating an interesting paradox.  "

Thats sounds quite wonderful, just one thing... How do we get the Conditioner down from the ceiling?
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#55  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @SC said:
    " @Hawkeye446 said:
    " @SC: Ahah, wet hair.. but when I am in the shower my hair doesn't begin to float around... "

Whoops... might be my Conditioner... I should have that looked into... or maybe I am related to Namor, and his floaty wet hair? Maybe some things... man is not meant to know?  

@spiderbat87:
     You know my friend too? High five! Metaphorically... I am too lazy to get up from my chair...  "

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.