Follow

Namor

Character » Namor appears in 4968 issues.

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the ruler of undersea Atlantis. The offspring of a sea captain and an Atlantean princess, he has been both a hero and a villain to the surface world. Namor is one of Marvel's oldest published characters with his origins in the Golden Age of comics.

Is he gone villain in current new avengers

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

one of my friend told me so i got curious

BloodTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes and no. If you like Namor and you have not been getting New Avengers by Hickman I would recommend not bothering with this book. The only resonant I bought New Avengers in the first place was because Namor was in it. I have been disappointed in the entire series Namor has been treated like crap and Hickman has wanked all over Black Panther so much he should now be the white and sticky panther. If I was not so far into the story I would drop it, but at this point I do want to know how it will end in for a penny in for a pound as they say.

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@bloodtalon said:

Hickman has wanked all over Black Panther so much he should now be the white and sticky panther.

LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.