If they made a Namor movie...

#1 Posted by SuperXAsh (512 posts) - - Show Bio

who would be the villain?? There's been a handful of wannable Atlantean conquerors (Attuma, Byyrah, Krang, U-Man, etc.), and then there's guys like Tiger Shark. Who'd be worthy of being Namor's movie nemesis? 

My choice would either be Krang or maybe Tiger Shark. With maybe an appearance by the giant whale kaiju Giganto. :P

#2 Posted by Rheged (620 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on what kind of Namor movie they do.  If they go for a less superhero movie in the vein of John Byrne's run, they could use big business, especially the oil companies.  If they go for a fantasy movie, they could use Suma Ket.  If they go for a period WWII piece, it would have to be U-Man.  If they would make some epic mini-series like Dune with Atlantean intrigue and politics, I'd say Byrrah and Krang.  For something SF or a cautionary tale, I'd use Tiger Shark.  Though, he could do well in just a general superhero too.

But the one I really would like to see is Llyra.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85085 posts) - - Show Bio

Attuma and Tiger Shark.

#4 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Attuma, teamed up with the oil companies. 

#5 Posted by Krakoa (555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be happy just watching him sink u-boats. 

#6 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

The perfect adversary for Namor would be THE Human Torch. I think that would be awesome build up to a WW2 Invaders movie.

#7 Posted by Rheged (620 posts) - - Show Bio

I could definitely go for a period movie with Namor sinking U-Boats. :)

Human Torch is a possibility I hadn't considered, but I'm not sure they could do two origin stories in Namor's movie.

#8 Edited by Mentlegen (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree on Attuma, would make an awesome villian in a Namor movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.