Bust of Namor

#1 Posted by Domingo (6 posts) - - Show Bio

After Hulk, I have made a Namor bust, also 1:1 scale.

On the neck I have included a small portion of one many versions of the costume he wears from time to time.

I hope you like it.

Domingo

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6536 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like that.

Is this just a hobby, or do you do this professionally? Because they look good enough to be the heads of statues in public places.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@domingo said:

After Hulk, I have made a Namor bust, also 1:1 scale.

On the neck I have included a small portion of one many versions of the costume he wears from time to time.

I hope you like it.

Domingo

seriously!

This is not funny,How DO YOU DO THIS AMAZING WORK?!!?

#4 Posted by Domingo (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the compliments. I work on the entertainment industry in Spain, as sculptor and painter, for Film, TV, commercials, etc. Doing all kind of stuff, like special effects, miniatures, make up, sets and props.

I’m actually trying to focus on sculpture works, that’s why I have started that bust series.

Domingo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.