Follow

Namor

Character » Namor appears in 4964 issues.

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the ruler of undersea Atlantis. The offspring of a sea captain and an Atlantean princess, he has been both a hero and a villain to the surface world. Namor is one of Marvel's oldest published characters with his origins in the Golden Age of comics.

Bust of Namor

Domingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After Hulk, I have made a Namor bust, also 1:1 scale.

On the neck I have included a small portion of one many versions of the costume he wears from time to time.

No Caption Provided

I hope you like it.

Domingo

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I do like that.

Is this just a hobby, or do you do this professionally? Because they look good enough to be the heads of statues in public places.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@domingo said:

After Hulk, I have made a Namor bust, also 1:1 scale.

On the neck I have included a small portion of one many versions of the costume he wears from time to time.

No Caption Provided

I hope you like it.

Domingo

seriously!

This is not funny,How DO YOU DO THIS AMAZING WORK?!!?

Domingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanks for the compliments. I work on the entertainment industry in Spain, as sculptor and painter, for Film, TV, commercials, etc. Doing all kind of stuff, like special effects, miniatures, make up, sets and props.

I’m actually trying to focus on sculpture works, that’s why I have started that bust series.

Domingo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.