Wonder how many people on here had binkies

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, anxiety is overall at least IMO worse then depression but I know that's not the case or same for everyone...depression and anxiety can and has lead to suicide at times unfortunately...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MKF30

K4, you can't because deep down you know as well as I do that's a short list... I mean I could go into what I feel he's done, not done but that's not the point of this thread.

And I didn't shoot back at anything you merely misunderstood what I said initially, this thread isn't to bash nor support Obama but ask CV users what they THINK about Obama in 2012 given what he's already done or not done depending in the first 2 years and the next 2 years coming 2012... 

What's wrong with Tax cuts turok? You want to pay more taxes? Do you not want more money for you and your family to live on?  

And as for doom let's be reasonable here..."Doom" would be worse then any candidate despite party since that would kind of kill everyone and make this whole thing pointless, but at this point I'd still take anyone over Obama...my opinion. 

That aside, look at the recent turnout....just saying if Obama was doing such a "great" job you wouldn't have seen so many people run to the ballots to vote and we wouldn't have seen the republicans make a major turnout...obviously when the country as a whole feels that way, somethings up.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30
@NightFang said:
" @haydenclaireheroes said:

" @NightFang: I heard also that Justin Hartley wife will be in this episode.  "

Yeah she playing Mad Harriet.  

"

Oh shit that's his wife? damn....She's hot, I knew that actress was playing Mad Harriet but  damn, didn't know she was his wife lol.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MKF30

Just curious if someone who's more familiar with Superman/Black Adam fights can explain to me why he gives Clark so much trouble more often then not as oppose to Clark fighting Cap. Marvel(who he has beaten) I know Cap has held his own against Supes too but Superman can and has beaten Cap. Marvel, yet I was under the impression that Cap Marvel and Black Adam both get their powers from the same source? 

Black Adam would then be technically more powerful then Cap. Marvel then wouldn't he? Yet we've seen Cap Marvel kick Black Adam's ass...especially as portrayed in that new animated movie coming out. 

So do tell, I'd like to learn more. I know in that opening cinema for the DCU game Superman was charged and pissed, put down Black Adam pretty damn easy...but in the comics he has trouble with him I've noticed.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MKF30
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @MKF30 said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

Depression sucks.

"
Yes it does, but when you fight through it it builds character. "
Yeah, I think it's something we all go thru for different reasons or some similar. "
I agree, but some are better equipped to handle it than others. "

Yep, I hear ya. I for example, handle depression better then I handle anxiety...for me the ladder is far more of a challenge to get a grip on then depression. Usually I can do something, or just don't think about what's getting me down and I forget depression. Being with my friends helps a lot, family too. Anxiety for me anyway is more of a fighting against myself battle...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MKF30

@inferiorego said:

" @k4tzm4n said:
" @inferiorego said:
"I've looked into the future, and here's what happens.  Obama does not get re-elected, but instead a man named Victor VonDoom does instead. After Victor wages war on everyone, Americans complain that they miss Obama and want this war monger out of office.   Obama holds a press meeting and states "you people don't know what you want. now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date on planet Nexxexxxeesktkem." Obama then leaves the planet and we all die. "
I have a feeling a select few would still like Doom over Obama :P "
Those people should be locked in a box and sent into the sun.... Actually, that's what will happen... in the future. "

Assuming 2012 the world don't end anyway :P lol which some people believe. 

We may get blown up by the sun if we don't find another world by that time to move to lol. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

Depression sucks.

"
Yes it does, but when you fight through it it builds character. "

Yeah, I think it's something we all go thru for different reasons or some similar.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Look...I'm not twisting anything...just stating the obvious for some people on here since I believe a few in here don't understand the purpose of this thread(it is not bashing Obama nor supporting him).... 

Here's what I mean. Look, what he's done to influence the recent turnout=facts obviously at this point. Point is, those opinions are on both sides but at this point let's just say those who happen to disagree with him were more then before. How is that? I'm trying to be as clear as possible here what I mean. On a site sometimes that's difficult via a text.

This thread=opinion based on a guess judging what he's done so far.  I agree.

That's what I meant.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Ok, when I say BS I mean trolling posts like Vance's... 

Stating a fact of how he's done so far is bs to you? hmm 

He was not only campaigning for other democrats but himself as well...and the closer we get to 2012, the more we'll see him do it. Normal I guess but given how things are right now I can understand why he'd do that.