Follow

Mystique

Character » Mystique appears in 3217 issues.

True to her name, the shape shifting Mystique is an enigma. Is she a mutant terrorist determined to bring about the end of humanity, or a misguided mutant with a good heart?

X-men First Class Comment.

kai1309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kai1309

I like that she was professor x little sister and she actually looked good in the x-men uniform. The relationship between her and Beast made me want to look at the Last Stand again lol, and i liked her reaction to his transformation, "this is who you were meant to be". The actor was beautiful and her motivations to go with Magneto was very clear and respectable (before she becomes a terrorist.) "Mutant And Proud!" 

(I know its actually his foster, sister calm down nerds.)
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

I thought she was a good actress as well who was very attractive. I also liked how she was constantly trying to convince Hank that he was normal. "Mutant and Proud".. lol I think i said that to my fiance about 15 times before we even got to the parking lot. ;p

Next time, leave out the "nerds" part. Prevents people from actually wanting to interact with your topics.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

I thought she was terrible on all levels.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.