Would you hesitate?

#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

If she came knocking on your door with the demand for you to be the father of a child from her would you hesitate? Even if she has a blue skin color?

I wouldn't^^

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

She could always change into the girl of your dreams.

#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but i mean even if she couldn't

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1469/11037-mystique_400.jpgIf she came knocking on your door with the demand for you to be the father of a child from her would you hesitate? Even if she has a blue skin color?I wouldn't^^"

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YES

oh dear god sweet jesus.

if a hot blue girl said "Give me your child." hell yeah
Post Edited:2008-04-16 10:12:51

#5 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah i would in a freaking heart beat !!!!

#6 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

same here bro^^

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely hesitate, for the sole reason that she seems like the sort who would change into a guy mid-shag, just to spite you. And I don't need that.

#8 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#9 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Jigsaw Prime says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"thats the part where you pull out the knockout gas ^^"

or chlorine depending on where you stand on the issue."

exactly

#10 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

thats the part where you pull out the knockout gas ^^

#11 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I would definitely hesitate, for the sole reason that she seems like the sort who would change into a guy mid-shag, just to spite you. And I don't need that."

She would definitely do that, and there's not a very good chance she would leave you alive when she's done with you.

#12 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

What matters the skin color if you got the curves ;D

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely go for it if I had a Mutant dampening collar.

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Gottheit says:
"I would definitely hesitate, for the sole reason that she seems like the sort who would change into a guy mid-shag, just to spite you. And I don't need that."

She would definitely do that, and there's not a very good chance she would leave you alive when she's done with you."

and i see no problm with dying after having that good of a shag

#15 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

No way man! I'd tell to to stay as is too!

#16 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"fesak says:
"Gottheit says:

She would definitely do that, and there's not a very good chance she would leave you alive when she's done with you."

and i see no problm with dying after having that good of a shag"

LOL

#17 Posted by Prime-Man (15 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"

Gottheit says:

She would definitely do that, and there's not a very good chance she would leave you alive when she's done with you.

"
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

gross

#19 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"gross"
LOL
#20 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

You people have to be kidding me...I don't care how "hott" she is.If a blue woman shows up at your door with complete white eyes...bangin her is going to be the last thing you think off.

#21 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"You people have to be kidding me...I don't care how "hott" she is.If a blue woman shows up at your door with complete white eyes...bangin her is going to be the last thing you think off.
"
true
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"You people have to be kidding me...I don't care how "hott" she is.If a blue woman shows up at your door with complete white eyes...bangin her is going to be the last thing you think off.
"
and the whole 'changing into other people' thing, that's what everywoman wants to hear, "hunny, your cute and all, but could you be Megan Fox for a little while."
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hesitate ? Are you kidding me? I would'nt stutter for a second.

#24 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"
Not me.lol.
#25 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

i would be thanking God himself if she came to my door lol!!!

#26 Posted by RadLink5 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

What in the world is that first image from?

Regardless, I certainly wouldn't hesitate. I would reject her with all haste. Pupil-less eyes and blue skin do not turn me on I'm afraid. There's also the murderous part.

#27 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

umm, hesitate? HELL NO! :D

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Roar her up like a monster! that's what i would do

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i sure wouldnt, even though she would have to shapeshift, i think having a blue girl would turn me off but i never tried anyone want to get painted blue so i can see

#31 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say no for the simple fact that I wouldnt want that loco chick mothering my child... I mean seriously she'll probably teach your kid to hate you all its life and when it grows up it starts killing all the people close to you and making you watch and then tortures and slowly kills you after. OK maybe I'm jumping the gun but naaaaa! I aint ready 4 no kids.

#32 Edited by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I would hesitate. I can't be a father without the right equipment. She's the only girl in X-men I think is pretty, but I prefur Mr. Sinister.

#33 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio
likalaruku said:
Of course I would hesitate. I can't be a father without the right equipment. She's the only girl in X-men ... [more]

O_O
#34 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like you'd have any choice in the matter anyway. If Mystique wants it, she's gonna take it, one way or another.

#35 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio

You say now that you wouldn't hesitate but is a blue woman showed up at your door,the furthest thing from you mind would be doing her.

#36 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no i wouldnt hesitate id be smacken dat a** allllll night long!

do you know how much mutant street crid id get??

ALOT........... mwahahahahahahaha!

#37 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Danvers said:
You say now that you wouldn't hesitate but is a blue woman showed up at your door,the furthest thing from ... [more]
than you don't know me at all

what you have to remember is she's not just blue...she's also extremely sexy, I mean look at those curves!

I'm not talking about someone with blue skin, but someone who looks and acts like Mystique showed up at my door, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment!
#38 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd screw the Smurf out of her

#39 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio
goosehorn said:
hell no i wouldnt hesitate id be smacken dat a** allllll night long!do you know how much mutant street crid ... [more]
You get no cred if your dead
#40 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek_the_lost said:
Captain Danvers said: You say now that you wouldn't hesitate but is a blue woman showed up at your door,the ... [more]
Oh..I know you very well...Aztek the Lost and you'd pee pee on yourself if you saw a blue chick at your door.
#41 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Danvers said:
aztek_the_lost said: Captain Danvers said: You say now that you wouldn't hesitate but is a blue woman showed up at ... [more]
Lol, she just baged on you man! Hahaha!
#42 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain Danvers:

Just because you're prone to accidents doesn't mean the rest of us are.
#43 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
@Captain Danvers: Just because you're prone to accidents doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Lol! I'm just going sit back an watch the smack talk
#44 Posted by Captain Danvers (149 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
@Captain Danvers: Just because you're prone to accidents doesn't mean the rest of us are.
I haven't gotten in an accident in years my car is in great condition ;)
#45 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mystique showed up? I'd throw a grenade at that crazy b#tch.

#46 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely say yes...if I was single !
And, by the way, I dropped a pill on her glass of wine so she couldn't have a baby. There's some mother that children doesn't deserve...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.