Follow

Mystique

Character » Mystique appears in 3211 issues.

True to her name, the shape shifting Mystique is an enigma. Is she a mutant terrorist determined to bring about the end of humanity, or a misguided mutant with a good heart?

What's going to happen to Mystique?

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By KDarkholme

I saw that after Wolverine "killed" her this mysterious group sold her body and they resemble The Hand. I just want thoughts on what you think will happen next for Mystique because she is one of my favorite's and I am in pain.

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KDarkholme

Probably. I think they are going to try to brain wash her.

AgentDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgentDarkholme

@KDarkholme: I was in pain also however, I recently discovered that she is indeed alive. She is in the latest Wolverine comics. I think it was revealed she was alive in 301, and she is on front page art for 302 released on 7/4/12. So this is great news, lets hope they further develop her character and she gets revenge on Wolverine. Its about time someone put him down for good in my opinion, though sadly I don't see that happening because he has so many die-hard fans.

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Purgy

And Marvel won't kill off one of their main money makers now will they. I'm thinking she and wolve will have one huge fight, leading to something big.

devdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By devdave

Not that it's totally relevant to the storyline, but I am curious as to how Mystique was brought back by the Hand. It appears she went through a ritual similar to Psylocke, with some power enhancement but WITHOUT the brainwashing..

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KDarkholme

@devdave: @Purgy: I know Im late now but when did they bring her back.? Do you guys know the issue(s).?

devdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By devdave

@KDarkholme: Mystique first appeared alive in Wolverine #300 at the end, and made another brief appearance in Wolverine #301 before really messing with Wolvie (in more ways than one) in the just-released Wolverine #302 . The thing about her apparent resurrection by the Hand is that it is not totally explained yet. As I said above, I'm guessing it was similar to what happened to Psylocke, but Mystique looks no physically different in her usual form (but then she IS a shape-shifter), certainly does not appear to have been brainwashed as Psylocke was, but just got a slight power enhancement.

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KDarkholme

@devdave: Ok. I just saw that Mystique and Sabretooth were making out. She isn't brainwashed and her powers are stronger now she can shift and Wolverine cant pick up her scent now.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Blood1991

Thank goodness she's alive I don't read Wolverine's book, but I like Mystique so this is awesome news.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darthfury78
    @KDarkholme: Mystique and Sabretooth are always making out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.