What Nightcrawler's death means to her???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see Mystique's reaction to the news about Nightcrawler's death!!! I think that would be a good little story arc.  Maybe a little Amanda Sefton action too?? Any thoughts???

#2 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

She has tried to kill him several times, so i don't think she'd be too upset.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd probably just be like "Aw, that's a bummer." then move on.  

Such a bad mother... 

#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique: "Wait a second, which one is Nightcrawler again?"

#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Mystique: "Wait a second, which one is Nightcrawler again?" "
lol
#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Mystique: "Wait a second, which one is Nightcrawler again?" "
LMAO!
#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really want to see Mystique's reaction, personally i could see her getting really pissed off, and then she'll probably get over it.

#8 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

She would either blame Hope or the Humans
#9 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God:  Or both and go kamikaze on everyone. 

So maybe she doesn't posses a single sympathetic bone in her body but still... it's her son!!!
#10 Posted by Squares (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, no more Amanda Sefton. Begging you, man.
Mystique threw the infant Kurt off of a CLIFF. That and the fact that they never really got to know each other probably mean she won't be TOO broken up about him. Though she might pull one of those 'I'LL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO BE A GOOD MOTHER' things, or whatever else women do in comics when their estranged children die; Mystique is a bit of a drama queen...

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with what most of you are saying but... I think Mystique needs a slap in the face with realty... It was so stupid how they didn't include her in the story during Necrosha when Destiny was brought back... That would have been cool to see. And I just realized that Rogue was present when Nightcrawler died... aren't they like half brother and sister. :(

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.