Mighty Morphin' Abortion?

#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody kill this man and sell his brain to Marvel. They eat this kinda' shit up.

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mystique got pregnant, could she have an abortion by changing into a man and then changing back into a woman?

#3 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I could have sworn that men can have children grow in them too, through artificial means. Its just that men don't have the proper gear to actually give birth to the child without surgery aka c-section. There are documented cases of men who have "tumors" that turn out to be a child that grew in them and died, most likely from when they were concieved at the same time.

#4 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by G-Man (30212 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#6 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by G-Man (30212 posts) - - Show Bio

OH, I thought you were talking to me. I was gonna say, just rent the movie. You're better off not doing so.

Staff
#8 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually heard of the guy with a tumor/baby. I'll try to find it.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18912 posts) - - Show Bio

"It is an extremely rare abnormality that occurs when a fetus gets trapped inside its twin. The trapped fetus can survive as a parasite even past birth by forming an umbilical cordlike structure that leaches its twin's blood supply until it grows so large that it starts to harm the host, at which point doctors usually intervene."

I found two cases.

http://www.bloggingbaby.com/2006/01/17/tumor-removed-from-35-year-old-man-turns-out-to-be-embryo-of-u/

and

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2346476

The second one with the Indian guy is the one I'd seen.

#10 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the funniest skits on Mr show.

"Mr. Pickle's fun time abortion clinics: we'll bring out the kid in you"

#12 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Coldblood-6 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think most likely that her body would suppress her mutant power during this time. There are several diseases that could harm a baby in utero that seem to go into remission during a woman's pregancy such as MS.

#14 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

That would make for an interesting reading.

But the question would be: whose child is she carrying? I say it'd be cool if it was Galactus child.

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

there is just something wrong with this thread

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"Somebody kill this man and sell his brain to Marvel. They eat this kinda' shit up."

But... I'd be of so much more use alive.

Mighty Magneto says:

"there is just something wrong with this thread"

My genius inquisitive skills?

Post Edited:2007-03-05 20:24:39

#17 Posted by sephiroth (30 posts) - - Show Bio

djeeze men,what kind of stupid idea s this shit

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

firstly Sephiroth, it's just someones idea...

secondly, leave out the swearing, this is a child friendly forum

M

#19 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"If Mystique got pregnant, could she have an abortion by changing into a man and then changing back into a woman?"

I think the baby would survive (assuming the sac, feeding tube, etc. remains intact during the transformation). There would be a lot of pain. The next problem would be how could the Male Mystique have the baby? I don't think its going to fit in the "new hole."

A definite candidate for C-section.
Post Edited:2007-10-03 12:47:26

#20 Posted by Leah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, as someone who has a womb and in theory could concieve a child, I'm scratching my head as how in God's green Earth did "Deadpool" even come up with this post. Nevermind. Mystique isn't a person, she's pixels and that scenario could never actually happen. So it doesn't matter.

#21 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

"child friendly forum" i fail to see abortion and sex change as such

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.