Does she retain her scent?

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

In Manifest Destiny #1 

SPOILER Mystique fooled bobby into thinking she was whatever girlie he was messing with and then blew up the plane or something....Anyway Bobby and Raven had a relationship before, so idk, something should have seemed familiar about the girl he was with...anyway i was just wondering if she did, cause that whole situation could have been prevented.

I'm so smart i scare myself. 
#2 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wolverine has found her by scent.

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

She hid out in the X-Mansion as Foxx for a good while without Wolverine cottoning on, so I'm gonna say no. She can at least choose to mask her scent.

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexy sexy beautiful, thank you

#5 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

she hide away from wolverine's sent because she had a mutant(pulse) use his powers on her so she couldnt be detected physically or telepathically, reason why emma couldnt find her until it wore off. but to answer your question she does give off a scent that others with enhanced smell can smell, so in the incident with iceman it couldnt been prevented seeing he doesnt have enhanced sense of smell

#6 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say she does, but uses some strong offencive perfumes & hairspray  to mask it.

#7 Posted by homosexuality (63 posts) - - Show Bio

not any more she does she got an upgrade

after being brought by the hand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.