Confused

#1 Posted by ANGEL1993 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Mystique even know about the death of Nightcrawler?

#2 Posted by SC (13124 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly, but her reaction to it firsthand isn't revealed yet. I think in an issue of Daken, after smelling some brimstone, she reacts as if she thinks its Kurt, in a way that one might think she knows.  

I am annoyed we haven't seen her reaction firsthand. 

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure she does, but I can't remember where I read that.  Probably an X-Editors edition of X-Position.  But it does seem odd that no-one has written/drawn this story yet.  Considering his massive sacrifice, there's been little impact since.

#4 Posted by SC (13124 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" I'm sure she does, but I can't remember where I read that.  Probably an X-Editors edition of X-Position.  But it does seem odd that no-one has written/drawn this story yet.  Considering his massive sacrifice, there's been little impact since. "

Maybe Mystique is hanging out with Colossus and Kitty watching DVDs? I mean, Nightcrawler's death or Latest Twilight movie, and Piranha 3D...  toughie. We must ask what fits the characters characterization better.
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" I'm sure she does, but I can't remember where I read that.  Probably an X-Editors edition of X-Position.  But it does seem odd that no-one has written/drawn this story yet.  Considering his massive sacrifice, there's been little impact since. "
 Maybe Mystique is hanging out with Colossus and Kitty watching DVDs? I mean, Nightcrawler's death or Latest Twilight movie, and Piranha 3D...  toughie. We must ask what fits the characters characterization better. "
Much like how Illyana made no effort to telepor through time or space to save her best friend & soulmate... 

Then again, Mystique has always been a strange 'mother'.  She has tried to kill all of her children at some point or other ;)
#6 Posted by SC (13124 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  LOL @ Illyana.  

Mystique and her interactions with her children is also funny, but i'd feel bad about laughing out loud to that... 0_o
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: It'd be funny if she screams 'Who killed my baby boy before I could!?' ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.