Brief relationship with (spoiler)?

#1 Posted by jolimi (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique and Bobby had a brief romance in endangered species until she bretrayed the X MEN.

It is not known if she had real feelings for him or not.

What do you think?

Actually, I liked this part of the story and I'd like to see them together again :'(...

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to see the relationship because I like Iceman but thanks to her killing of Mr. Sinister I now hate Mystique

#3 Posted by danhimself (22541 posts) - - Show Bio

mystique only sleeps with people to get what she wants every "relationship" she's been in has ended in her betraying the other person

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

what about with Destiny?

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she actually did have real feelings for Bobby. She spared his life in the story leading up to Messiah Complex. Something she rarely does.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

It's because they're both blue.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22541 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know if they ever slept together

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"It's because they're both blue."

Some people are into Plush love, other people are into Blue Love.

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

do you really think they were with each other for more than a hundred years and never slept with each other...they obviously did cause Marvel was going to do a story where they had a kid together

#10 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

So Beast and Nightcrawler...?

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Buckshot says:
So Beast and Nightcrawler...?"

That can happen.

#12 Posted by jolimi (2 posts) - - Show Bio

"mystique only sleeps with people to get what she wants every "relationship" she's been in has ended in her betraying the other person"

Yeah, that's why I like her hehe...:))

But I think it's more complex as she finally saved Bobby's life. She probably has some kind of real feelings for Bobby.

But I'm afraid they will never get back together :(...

#13 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she didnt have real feelings for him, the only reason she didnt kill him was for some reason she knows and no one else knows. she is a backstabber and she will always be one thats why i like her so much

#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure she has or had some sort of feelings for Iceman. But thats just speculation.

#15 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

mystique only sleeps with people to get what she wants every "relationship" she's been in has ended in her betraying the other person

"
There are soooo many guys like that. I say GO MYSTIQUE. 
#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

i don't know if they ever slept together

"

Oh, they did it. 
#17 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

when did they sleep together and in manifest destiny she told iceman she didnt have any feelings for him and there's no reason for her to lie, but again that's what i think but she really did tell him that

#18 Posted by artemis (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"when did they sleep together and in manifest destiny she told iceman she didnt have any feelings for him and there's no reason for her to lie, but again that's what i think but she really did tell him that"
yes, they did sleep together in x-men #200, she later says that she had a neural inhibitor in her "lipstick and-- elsewhere". And yes, i think she definetly did feel for him- she's spared his life on several occasions when she could have killed him and manifest destiny proved that she actually did love him. And she was lying when she said she didn't because she doesn't like people getting close to her.
#19 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

you really cant base her feelings like normal feelings, she spared his life cause she loved him, but she also say she loves rouge and multiple times caused her great pain and going as far as almost killing her

#20 Posted by PsyNick (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read much of the comics, but I did see a pic where Rogue is clawing mystique after breaking a wall!! By the way, it is an awesome pic!!!

#21 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Claremont's original vision for Nightcrawler's origin was for Mystique to use her powers to make herself a man and impregnate Destiny.  Pretty risque for the late 70s/early 80s.

Mystique is a fairly sexually ambiguous character.  She's a shapeshifter after all, and is accustomed to changing anything she desires on a whim.

#22 Posted by sora_thekey (8174 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique is too evil to care for someone else.... that until she has another child then she gets emotional!

#23 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

what happen with her & wolverine ?

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique and Destiny were good together.

#25 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

A doomed romance and unlikly too work automatically gets my liking

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.