Follow

Mysterio

Character » Mysterio appears in 736 issues.

Mysterio was a formidable foe to Spider-Man. So much so that his arts of illusion were carried on by others after the original Mysterio's death. The original Mysterio, Quentin Beck, has recently returned. The events behind his resurrection are currently shrouded in mystery.

Mysterio vs. Dr. Strange??

• 76 results
    Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unbelonger

You're going to get some harsh comments. Strange wins without doubt.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.M.O.E.

who would win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Mysterio couldn't even beat Criss Angel.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

strange wins

but i must thank you,you gave me an idea for a fight

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Unbelonger

iSHADOW says:

"Unbelonger says:
    "You're going to get some harsh comments. Strange wins without doubt. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
    T.M.O.E you are a complete moron. i hate you. your not worth the air you breath. sorry i couldnt let unbelonger become a liar. "

Should i thank you for that?

zzzzzzzzzzzz

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

There is no fight strange wouldn't even have to use magic lol.
    Post Edited:2008-04-03 21:23:02

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iSHADOW

Unbelonger says:

"You're going to get some harsh comments. Strange wins without doubt. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

T.M.O.E you are a complete moron. i hate you. your not worth the air you breath.

sorry i couldnt let unbelonger become a liar.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

mysterio????

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iSHADOW

Unbelonger says:

"iSHADOW says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    T.M.O.E you are a complete moron. i hate you. your not worth the air you breath. sorry i couldnt let unbelonger become a liar. "
    Should i thank you for that? zzzzzzzzzzzz"

if youd like to. i mean, i did just protect your credibility.

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.M.O.E.

excuse me for my "idiotic" question

it seems a few of you have forgotten bout the magic of comic book writing

ya see heres a reasonable scenario that would probably work in a comicbook fight such as this

well mysterio is searching for a way to authentasize his abilities and he has been on asearch for artifacts of mysticality well who else in the Marvel universe has some of the best mystical artifacts other than the sorcerer supreme himself so mysterio goes forth and somehow bypasses the sanctum sanctorum's "defenses" and while searching and trashing the place here comes Dr. strange and a brawl breaks out as mysterio has a smaller chance of winning resorts to fisticuffs eventually they tamper with hundreds of mystical talismans, scrolls and etc. somehow giving this mysterious bloke an upper hand and BAM mysterio is now a formittable foe against the sorcerer supreme

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Unbelonger

iSHADOW says:

"Unbelonger says:
    "iSHADOW says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    Should i thank you for that? zzzzzzzzzzzz"
    if youd like to. i mean, i did just protect your credibility."

What credibility? oh, someone told me long ago i had that, i just didn't beleive them.

Why is the discussion still flowing in this thread though?

zzzzzzzzzzz

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Umm... wrong forum. If I am not mistaken, this should be in the battles forum.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Unbelonger

T.M.O.E. says:

"excuse me for my "idiotic" question it seems a few of you have forgotten bout the magic of comic book writing ya see heres a reasonable scenario that would probably work in a comicbook fight such as this well mysterio is searching for a way to authentasize his abilities and he has been on asearch for artifacts of mysticality well who else in the Marvel universe has some of the best mystical artifacts other than the sorcerer supreme himself so mysterio goes forth and somehow bypasses the sanctum sanctorum's "defenses" and while searching and trashing the place here comes Dr. strange and a brawl breaks out as mysterio has a smaller chance of winning resorts to fisticuffs eventually they tamper with hundreds of mystical talismans, scrolls and etc. somehow giving this mysterious bloke an upper hand and BAM mysterio is now a formittable foe against the sorcerer supreme "

So you';re sayin that Strange has nothing but items to be powerful? I thought the guy had to work hard for it.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

T.M.O.E. says:

"excuse me for my "idiotic" question it seems a few of you have forgotten bout the magic of comic book writing ya see heres a reasonable scenario that would probably work in a comicbook fight such as this well mysterio is searching for a way to authentasize his abilities and he has been on asearch for artifacts of mysticality well who else in the Marvel universe has some of the best mystical artifacts other than the sorcerer supreme himself so mysterio goes forth and somehow bypasses the sanctum sanctorum's "defenses" "

if you want us to buy it you have to have some way for him to slip past the defenses.

T.M.O.E. says:

"and while searching and trashing the place here comes Dr. strange and a brawl breaks out as mysterio has a smaller chance of winning resorts to fisticuffs"

and strange decides to go with fisticuffs too? even there strange is a martial arts master so he would win that fight too.

T.M.O.E. says:

"eventually they tamper with hundreds of mystical talismans, scrolls and etc. somehow giving this mysterious bloke an upper hand and BAM mysterio is now a formittable foe against the sorcerer supreme "

uummmmmm noooooo.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm going to refrain from rude comments because I'm in a good mood. So I'm going to ignore the stupidity of this thread because somebody didn't conduct research and A-Station is here. Hi A-Station. :)

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iSHADOW

T.M.O.E. says:

"excuse me for my "idiotic" question it seems a few of you have forgotten bout the magic of comic book writing ya see heres a reasonable scenario that would probably work in a comicbook fight such as this well mysterio is searching for a way to authentasize his abilities and he has been on asearch for artifacts of mysticality well who else in the Marvel universe has some of the best mystical artifacts other than the sorcerer supreme himself so mysterio goes forth and somehow bypasses the sanctum sanctorum's "defenses" and while searching and trashing the place here comes Dr. strange and a brawl breaks out as mysterio has a smaller chance of winning resorts to fisticuffs eventually they tamper with hundreds of mystical talismans, scrolls and etc. somehow giving this mysterious bloke an upper hand and BAM mysterio is now a formittable foe against the sorcerer supreme "

yeah maybe if it was an issue of What If? written by thirty monkeys with ADD.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I love the avatar Appirition!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

thank ya very much

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

T.M.O.E. says:

"excuse me for my "idiotic" questionit seems a few of you have forgotten bout the magic of comic book writingya see heres a reasonable scenario that would probably work in a comicbook fight such as thiswell mysterio is searching for a way to authentasize his abilities and he has been on asearch for artifacts of mysticality well who else in the Marvel universe has some of the best mystical artifacts other than the sorcerer supreme himself so mysterio goes forth and somehow bypasses the sanctum sanctorum's "defenses" and while searching and trashing the place here comes Dr. strange and a brawl breaks out as mysterio has a smaller chance of winning resorts to fisticuffs eventually they tamper with hundreds of mystical talismans, scrolls and etc. somehow giving this mysterious bloke an upper hand and BAM mysterio is now a formittable foe against the sorcerer supreme "

And BAM your wrong. Do you know how long it would take a guy who play illusions to get all those items?? That is completely idiotic to say he could get those things lol. That would mean we could say strange gets the cosmic cube. Hell while at that he could call thanos and ask for the five gems. Son no mysterio loses quite badly.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"hiiiiiiiii"

How're you doing this evening A-Station?

Oh, and did I forget to mention this? WRONG FORUM... douche...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"T.M.O.E. says:
    And BAM your wrong. Do you know how long it would take a guy who play illusions to get all those items?? That is completely idiotic to say he could get those things lol. That would mean we could say strange gets the cosmic cube. Hell while at that he could call thanos and ask for the five gems. Son no mysterio loses quite badly."

Even if he could get it all,he's still not f#ckin with Strange.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By T.J. Magnum

T.M.O.E. says:

ummm i don't think so,but thats my silly Opinion

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Apparition says:
    "hiiiiiiiii"
    How're you doing this evening A-Station? Oh, and did I forget to mention this? WRONG FORUM... douche..."
    doing great thank you! and how are you doing?"

I'm doing fine. Just watching TV and stretching my arms out, too much heavy lifting. LoL.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

hiiiiiiiii

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Unbelonger

T.J. Magnum says:

"T.M.O.E. says:
    ummm i don't think so,but thats my silly Opinion "

How is the bloody fellow in your avatar?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Unbelonger says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    How is the bloody fellow in your avatar? zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

he's fine thats someone else's blood

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
    "hiiiiiiiii"
    How're you doing this evening A-Station? Oh, and did I forget to mention this? WRONG FORUM... douche..."

doing great thank you! and how are you doing?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Apparition says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Apparition says:
    "hiiiiiiiii"
    I'm doing fine. Just watching TV and stretching my arms out, too much heavy lifting. LoL."
    what are you watching? i'm watching kimora life in the fab lane"

I'm watching Scarface on HBO on demand. GREAT movie.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Unbelonger

T.J. Magnum says:

"Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    he's fine thats someone else's blood"

Lol, I know that, his expression pretty much tells you that, but you still haven't told me who is him.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Unbelonger says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    Lol, I know that, his expression pretty much tells you that, but you still haven't told me who is him. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

one of my new favorite heros brit

http://www.comicvine.com/brit/5212/

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Lol exactly. Strange makes galactus scream like a girl. Mysterio couldn't even take over a school. When marrow stabs him just alittle bit he teleports out."

Her name is Ero. And that was another Mysterio.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Apparition says:
    "hiiiiiiiii"
    I'm doing fine. Just watching TV and stretching my arms out, too much heavy lifting. LoL."

what are you watching? i'm watching kimora life in the fab lane

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    And BAM your wrong. Do you know how long it would take a guy who play illusions to get all those items?? That is completely idiotic to say he could get those things lol. That would mean we could say strange gets the cosmic cube. Hell while at that he could call thanos and ask for the five gems. Son no mysterio loses quite badly."

Even if he could get it all,he's still not f#ckin with Strange."

Lol exactly.

Strange makes galactus scream like a girl.

Mysterio couldn't even take over a school. When marrow stabs him just alittle bit he teleports out.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Unbelonger

T.J. Magnum says:

"Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    Lol, I know that, his expression pretty much tells you that, but you still haven't told me who is him. zzzzzzzzzzzz"
    " />http://www.comicvine.com/brit/5212/"

He looks like an excepcional, and model individual.

zzzzzzzz

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Unbelonger says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "Unbelonger says:
    "T.J. Magnum says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    He" />http://www.comicvine.com/brit/5212/"
    He looks like an excepcional, and model individual. zzzzzzzz"

lol yeah you can say that

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Apparition

"i only want what i got coming to me."

"what's that?"

"the world, and everything in it."

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
    ""i only want what i got coming to me." "what's that?" "the world, and everything in it.""
    O_O Scarface"

lol yep. ec said he was watching it! we should play a quote game sometime when i'm not about to go to bed

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Unbelonger

T.M.O.E. says:

"oh and remember folks a man who has no understanding of a powerful weapon makes him that much more dangerous so if mysterio acquires these artifacts he has no real knowledge of them so that makes him a threat"

You made a mistake don't try to fix it anymore, accept it. Just a suggestion eh, start thinking on how to not screw up with your next thread.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

""i only want what i got coming to me.""what's that?""the world, and everything in it.""

O_O Scarface

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By T.M.O.E.

i do like mysterio but strange is another of my faves im just tryin ta give mysterio a fair fight

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By T.M.O.E.

oh and remember folks a man who has no understanding of a powerful weapon makes him that much more dangerous so if mysterio acquires these artifacts he has no real knowledge of them so that makes him a threat

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

T.M.O.E. says:

"oh and remember folks a man who has no understanding of a powerful weapon makes him that much more dangerous so if mysterio acquires these artifacts he has no real knowledge of them so that makes him a threat"

must you go on and on about this horrible battle?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By T.J. Magnum

....... this still going.........

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zee crusher

T.M.O.E. says:

Remember a man who doesn't know how to use the damn thing won't last any longer in battle then he did with out it. Just admit you like mysterio more then strange thats all.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Apparition

T.M.O.E. says:

"i do like mysterio but strange is another of my faves im just tryin ta give mysterio a fair fight"

against dr. strange? please

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

""i only want what i got coming to me." "what's that?" "the world, and everything in it.""

Ironically, I was just up to that part. Ha ha.

@Gambler: Best movie ever.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By T.J. Magnum

T.M.O.E. says:

"i do like mysterio but strange is another of my faves im just tryin ta give mysterio a fair fight"

fair or not,he still loses

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Unbelonger

T.M.O.E. says:

If you want a fair fight involving Mysterio, put him up against calendar man or something like that. Strange has better things to do, including having a nice meal or taking a cr@p.

zzzzzzzzzzz

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By T.M.O.E.

Apparition says:

"T.M.O.E. says:

must you go on and on about this horrible battle?"

im only going on bout this because chum is that this is watt this forum is about dumbshit

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal Chaos

T.M.O.E. says:

"Apparition says:
    "T.M.O.E. says:
    must you go on and on about this horrible battle?"
    im only going on bout this because chum is that this is watt this forum is about dumbshit"

Watch the language. Why do you think we censor curses?. Anyway, just leave it alone. Mysterio can't take Strange, it's not happening in any lifetime.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.