lulovescomics's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1 - The Return of Queen Chrysalis review

So much fun!

This was soooo much fun!! My favorite part was the background art, there was lots of little things happening in the background that I found so funny! And who doesn't love ponies lol. My favorite so far is Rarity!

Illustrations: 5 stars
Story: 3.5 stars
Overall: 4 stars

Other reviews for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1 - The Return of Queen Chrysalis

Love Is Magic 0

Yup. That's right everyone. I bought it. I've seen maybe one or two episodes of the show, and I have to say that it's far better than it has any right being. But it's really good. But mainly I bought this as a late birthday present for a friend of mine that I have a huge crush on. I have to say, the most amazing thing about this issue was that, despite having been romantically rejected only two days prior to this actually coming in, it wasn't depressing in the least for me. This girl I like is b...