I don't get it

#1 Posted by Ikari (91 posts) - - Show Bio

If Daken used the metal of this sword to coat his claws, How comer there was enough left for Wolverine to wield and kill Sabretooth?

Correct me if i'm wrong

#2 Posted by danhimself (22305 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ikari said:
"If Daken used the metal of this sword to coat his claws, How comer there was enough left for Wolverine to wield and kill Sabretooth?  Correct me if i'm wrong"

because the metal used on Daken's claws was only from the tip of the blade that broke off and I'd imagine that he only need a thin enough layer to coat those two claws....he wasn't trying to make his claws stronger just make them so that Wolverine can't heal from cuts made by the claws
#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@Ikari said:
"If Daken used the metal of this sword to coat his claws, How comer there was enough left for Wolverine to wield and kill Sabretooth?  Correct me if i'm wrong"
because the metal used on Daken's claws was only from the tip of the blade that broke off and I'd imagine that he only need a thin enough layer to coat those two claws....he wasn't trying to make his claws stronger just make them so that Wolverine can't heal from cuts made by the claws "

yea the metal is said to be indestructable so its probably a mixture of adamantium and something else. Those two claws probably are indestructable, but if they can supposably kill anything (basically) than it shouldnt have to be that strong
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:
but if its indestrctable how'd the tip break off
#5 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: 
magic 
no really, that was the explanation. it hit Armors shield and because of her mystical heritage 
or some boloney it broke.
i pretty much think the whole deal is lame anyways. Dakens  muramusa claws havent killed anyone 
he used them on and all of them healed as well.
so whats even the point of having them then. lame!
#6 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Sabretooth was killed before the blade broke anyway.

#7 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ikari: First of all Sabretooth was killed before Daken got his peace of the sword

Second  it is not indestructible it is not even mettle it is all the bad deeds wolverine had done up to that point solidified in to a sword.

Therd the blade stops healing factors from working the woonds will still heal at a normal rate.

Why is Daken not efected becawse the Tinkerer sheathed them in adamanteam housings in Daken's arms

I hope that this has cleared some stuff up for you

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.