ravn's Ms. Marvel #43 - War Of The Marvels, Part. 2: Tactical Dispositions review

Make a decision, People!!

I'm enjoying this arc so far, and its rather intriguing; I just wish they could stick with ONE artist. I really like Sana Takeda's work (its one of the reason I started reading Ms. Marvel again), and I like Arino's pencil work, but the color in this issue definately leaves something to be desired. It feels flat and a little washed-out, and in a few places, it gets a little hard to follow the action. But despite that, it was a solid issue, and I'm really curious to see where Reed takes this!