englentine's Ms. Marvel #26 - The Secret Invasion!: Part 2 review

Ms. Marvel Vs. Shield

Cool issue, this is yet one more of the Secret Invasion crossovers that I will rant and rave about. In this case though it should also be pointed out, that a Skrull said something to the effect that he could tell between the Skrull or real ersion of someone. Wether this will play out or be swept under the rug remains to be seen. This issue is nearly wall to wall action, with the dialogue creating the drama and dramatic tension. I had no idea Machine Man was back in the Marvel Universe. I was a big fan of his back in the eighties. Although here he is just really creeping me out. The replica of the female version of Captain Marvel, man that is just warped. Still as I said before, this is just another strong book I can recommend to anyone following the Secret Invasion.