How many tally mark's does Zsasz even have!?

#1 Posted by DamianWayne (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Over the year's. Victor Zsasz has killed PLENTY of people, and different artists ortray him with a different amount, some have tally's here and there, though I have seen interpretations where he's head to toe covered in scars! Anyone know if in any issues doctors or something have actually counted????

#2 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe in Batman: Last Arkham. But it isn't something that's really confirmed.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems to me Gotham should have been wiped clean a few times over with as many murders as a few individuals have committed.

#4 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to guess that he has 200-300.

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

what i wanna know is what hes gonna do when he uses up every spot on his body. He'll probably retire and become a well-mannered entrepreneur.

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

what i wanna know is what hes gonna do when he uses up every spot on his body. He'll probably retire and become a well-mannered entrepreneur.

Or start making tally marks in his tally marks.

#7 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

More than 9, that's for sure.

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

73,That's how many I counted from this picture.So on the front he would have something around this number.

#9 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if Zsasz runs out of space?

I'll guess he has about 2390 marks.

#10 Posted by PaperDemon (608 posts) - - Show Bio

GR2Blackout That is a REALLY good question. I think if he runs out he will suicide.

#11 Posted by hamlet33 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

lol if anyhting he'll die from blood loss just from "Tallying" him so much.

#12 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there ever been a story where someone, through science or magic or whatever, has healed all of his scars?

It'd be interesting to see how he'd react to something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.