Follow

Mr. Terrific

Character » Mr. Terrific appears in 924 issues.

Michael Holt aka Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest man alive. Mr. Terrific embodies his Golden Age predecessor's slogan of "Fair Play", and is currently the leader of his own team, the Terrifics.

what can his t-shperes do?

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By imblackjames

I know he has them i just have absolutely no clue what they are capable of can someone tell me or better yet show some feats they've accomplished?

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Aiden Cross

Lasers, holograms, portable computers, bombs, he once made a laser grid with them. Electrical discharge. He controls them with his mask and are capable of independent tasks. And probably some more stuff i forgot :p

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By imblackjames
    @Aiden Cross said:
    " Lasers, holograms, portable computers, bombs, he once made a laser grid with them. Electrical discharge. He controls them with his mask and are capable of independent tasks. And probably some more stuff i forgot :p "
    thanks a bunch :) how powerful are the lasers/electrical discharge? i know as a bomb they knocked back captain marvel.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

He uses T-Spheres that function as a computer, holographic projection unit, projectile weapons and numerous other uses.  These are robotic circles that float around Mr. Terrific. They have various functions such as holographic projection, laser grid creation, live cameras, and data networking links. They can also unlock electronic locks, carry Mr. Terrific's weight to allow him to fly, and implode on command to knock out a target. Finally, they can expell electric charges and be used as projectiles. They respond to commands from Mr. Terrific by means of his T-mask    
    Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
    @imblackjames: The electrical discharges can kill a normal person. They knocked out Captain Nazi in a recent JSA story arc.
    imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imblackjames

awesome thanks everyone

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By imblackjames
    @Icarusflies:@DEGRAAF: 

do they provide a force field of any kind for him? or is he outta luck with that lol
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @imblackjames:
    I havent seen anything that would suggest that they do. I guess he is just out of luck there

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.