3rd Smartest Man?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Had forgotten about T.O. Morrow, he along with Doctor Magnus and Ray Palmer are great contenders. They sure have bigger feats of intelligence than Terrific in my opinion though

#52 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"Had forgotten about T.O. Morrow, he along with Doctor Magnus and Ray Palmer are great contenders. They sure have bigger feats of intelligence than Terrific in my opinion though "
Far bigger. 

T O Morrow invented artificial souls.  That's so beyond anything Mr Terrific has ever done, its not even funny. 

Sivana's feats are equally ridiculous.  I love Holt but he's not the 3rd smartest man.  He's more around 11th.
#53 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah along with Magnus who perfected the process in the Metal Men and Ray Palmer who using his intelligence alone found a way to break one of physics natural rules. Way underrated.

#54 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker :P

#55 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker 

#56 Posted by The Stegman (23007 posts) - - Show Bio

i consider it like this 

5. T.O Morrow 

4. Lex Luthor 

3. Mr. Terrific 

2. Batman 

1. Oracle, Barbara Gordon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.