Geneticist who?!

#1 Posted by spider2dfly (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is said that Mr. Sinister is the greatest geneticist in the Marvel Universe. But I saw on one site it is the High Evolutionary is the greatest geneticist in the Marvel Universe. Can anyone prove who is really the best..

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

"Perhaps the greatest" means he's at the top but may not be the very best. HE is the actual best as far as I know, but Sinister is up there too.

#3 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I would place Sinister second after High Evolutionary.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there ever really a greatest in comics???

But in all seriousness yeah I agree Fesak.

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

While the High Evolutionary may have better tech up at Wundagore, Sinister has accomplished much, much more. This is the man who gave us Cable and Madelyne Pryor. He had the ability to clone new copies of the Marauders seemingly at will...What has the High Evolutionary ever really done? Created some Ani-Men and once stripped all the mutants on earth of their x-gene. Sinister also had a hand in that, however. I'd definitely put Sinister before the High Evolutionary.

#7 Posted by Edamame (27983 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that is because the High Evolutionary doesn't really concern himself with the affairs on Earth. That is why. And he gave us X-Man, one of the most powerful mutants ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.