Follow

Mr. Majestic

Character » Mr. Majestic appears in 234 issues.

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universe's "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites.

What are they doing to Mr. Majestic again?

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supreme_Maj

Ok we were very happy DC when you brought him back but now i am wondering what is going on so Majestic is back in limbo or what? I was pissed when you made him lose to a guy like Jericho who could not possessed Deathstroke and Ravager but could tame Mr. MAJESTIC and after that get beat by Deathstroke now what are you going to get him beaten by anybody and throw him in Limbo again? What do you think Viner on the treatment DC is given to Mr.Majestic?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_maj: The majestic that was shown in team 7 was not THE Mr majestic you are referring about he was just some guy who got powers and just had the same costume.

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180:

I think he is the one but the rebooted version like they did with Darkseid unless you have news i don't have if so please refresh me because right now i don't know what to think about this all thing

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@supreme_maj: What are you talking about ? The only majestic to appear in the new 52 was the one in team 7 and that was a guy called James Bronson. He has the power set from being experimented on, he is not Mr Mjaestic.

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: Who said he is not the one(Team 7 Majestic)? A writer or us fans? because we are going with the logic that this is a new universe and rebooting characters so we can assume this is the new version of Majestic(Team 7) DC has decided (the costume confirm it), unless they come and say otherwise like they did with Lobo and stormwatch so right now we can assume this is his new interpretation but I hope not and you are right and this guy is just some random guy they experimented on

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_maj: Well for starters he isn't Majestos the original he might be on Khera whitch does exist in the new 52.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@supreme_maj: thats the point they are trying to make. we want majestros kherubim warlord, not random dude who got powers , who was the one that debuted , there is no plan to show a new mr majestic , we just want our version not some cheap knockoff thats been shown

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: I see I hope so, but they said the kherubim empire has been destroy it was said by Lobo in the page of Deathstroke but until this Lobo has been erase from continuity what he said let me wondering about the fate of the Wildcats and the big M. I really hope he is still a kheran warlord like before and not the one they show us like you are saying thank a lot for the refreshment pal

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa: said @supreme_maj: thats the point they are trying to make. we want majestros kherubim warlord, not random dude who got powers , who was the one that debuted , there is no plan to show a new mr majestic , we just want our version not some cheap knockoff thats been shown

Completely agree with you the Magic of Majestic is his culture from Khera, his believe as a warlord and if they take it away they are just killing the character but I hope Jim Lee will be there to defend his creation thank for your participation pal

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps some survived! But this sound like krypton all over again, thanks Jim Lee for allowing DC to tame the windstorm universe .... it is now tuned into an island with a tamed breeze

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.