Think about it...

Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

The last nudge Tao gave Majestic was to gain power. In Epic Duels that's a three card draw, but what if Majestic had four items in mind? First stop is the Marvel universe where he finds Thor. Majestic fancies him a solid warrior, but not unbeatable by any means. Much of his power can be found in his weapon though, and that is what Majestic has come for. A quick fight or a long one, it does not matter. Majestic leaves with the uru mallet. His next target is the Surfer. A much more fair fight, if Majestic wants it to be. He doesn't. He's just there for another power source. A device to bypass Surfer's defenses and shut down his mind is quickly created. Majestic finds the Surfer and catches him off guard, defeating him before he can put up a fight. Majestic takes the silver corpse, the board and the hammer and drops them into his forge. The forge's mix of science and pure power, directed by Majestic's intelligence, allows him to create a new weapon and armor. His weapon is a sword. The uru ore, thick with magic, is mixed with a portion of the Surfer's shell and reformed into a blade fitting a Kheran warlord. In addition to the magic it already contains, and the power cosmic it can now channel, Majestic adds features of other Kheran weaponry to it, including thought-controlled shape shifting should he desire to wield it in something closer to its original form on occasion. Most of what is left of the Surfer and his board is fashioned into greaves, paldrons, and gauntlets. Like the sword, the armor allows Majestic to channel the power cosmic, but to a much greater degree, possibly even better than the Surfer himself. The last bit of the Surfer remains in the forge. It is to be combined with a third item. The power cosmic-laden flesh of the Surfer provides a perfect base for manipulating and bonding other items of great power, especially magical ones that would otherwise resist being remade and wielded against their will. The uniform silver look is just a bonus. The last piece of armor that will be reforged with the remaining pieces of the Surfer is the helmet of Nabu. Kent Nelson never sees the attack coming and Majestic's new powers are nearly beyond him in any case. The fight, if it can even be called one, is shorter than the time it takes to remake the helmet. Now fully outfitted he goes for his last prize, for which he'll have to fight life itself. Maybe before the other three fights he could have reasoned with the avatar of life. As one of the Universals (even formerly) he's a major protector of life in his universe so that could win him the ring, but wearing the body of a defeated enemy as armor makes that a hard sell. Majestic could wage a war on the avatar of life that would go on until life relented and granted him his request, a single ring to tap its creative power, if he would only leave it alone forever. All that's left is for Majestic to kill Odin when he comes for vengeance. Odin will be surprised when the hammer no longer obeys his commands. And no, Galactus won't care about Norrin, he can always make another herald.

#1 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

very impressive. I have been having the urge to get more into Majestics character as of late. Is he dead currently? 

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: He's not dead at the moment. The last we saw of him was at the end of Wildstorm. He was recovering from a grievous wound and was about to go looking for Nemesis because she was carrying his child but was under the influence of someone else. No news of him appearing in the DCnU yet.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

@Kallarkz: He's not dead at the moment. The last we saw of him was at the end of Wildstorm. He was recovering from a grievous wound and was about to go looking for Nemesis because she was carrying his child but was under the influence of someone else. No news of him appearing in the DCnU yet.

ahh Ok. Might be too much for them to handle at the moment even though I think it would have been a nice time to get his name out there. 
#4 Edited by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: I''m not in a rush to see him. I rather them find a place where he'd fit and could be used well than to see him just shoved in to get a few wildstorm fans excited and then use him horribly. I'm having a hard time thinking of where he'd be a good fit though. Could be interesting if Khera were a planet in the DCnU universe that occasionally comes into play (like Rann & Thanagar) and he's the hero of that planet so whenever there's interaction with that world he can show up. Since the Daemonites are around they could still be enemies.

@MadComics: it's one of the sketches for majestic as he appeared after world's end (I tweaked it a little obviously) so I would imagine Neil Googe.

#5 Posted by MadComics (270 posts) - - Show Bio

who drew that looks pretty cool to me
#6 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

That was AWESOME!! Never in my life have I heard something that was that cool. Dude if your not you should write fanfiction!

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.