Follow

Mr. Majestic

Character » Mr. Majestic appears in 234 issues.

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universe's "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites.

The Rape of Majestic

• 66 results
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Warlord and I were PMing back and forth talking about what is currently going on with Majestic and Nemesis. If you don't know, Majestic was stabbed in the neck with a magical blade by Sebastian but was saved by Nemesis. However, the sword, being magical, inhibited Majestic's ability to heal and he's currently paralyzed. Nemesis is taking this opportunity to have sex with him, a lot, until she becomes pregnant. Pretty sure there's a little more going on, but I'm not looking at the comic right now and I don't really have the time at the moment. That's enough info for now though. Nemesis is raping Majestic. I really don't know what to think about what's happening. It's really weird for me to think of a woman raping a man, especially in this situation where the man is probably the most powerful being in the universe. I was telling Warlord that Maj might not be so mad when he recovers since he was really acting like a jerk before (under mind control or not), but still, that doesn't make it right. It's not all about Maj though. I want to know what's going on with Nemesis. Who saved her? Why is she acting like this? The whole thing is really just strange and I don't know where it's going. I'm not sure I've ever felt like this reading comics before.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Well I planned to read WildStorm, but Vertigo took me. I've been reading a lot more of Vertigo when I've finished with my DC readings. This seems like a twisted person (not that anyone else who rapes isn't), but I've seen more of it nowadays. Finding out more men have been raped was strange, like Nightwing. Majestic's not like Superman in terms of personality, he can be ruthless, right? As he ever killed anyone? 

The only WildStorm comic's I've got are Captain Atom: Armageddon, Mr Majestic, Savant Garde, Team One: WildC.A.T.S and non-related comics: Supernatural: Rising Son.  And I haven't even read the WildStorm related comics. :( I don't want to just dive in. If there is a point in the WildStormverse like DC's Year One Later (which was perfect for me to jump in and back-peddle) which you could tell me? That would be great.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

That's so dumb, is it a female writing it? Like what that idiot write did with Dick Grayson? Really, there's no point in this, the man's paralyzed. I don't know what to say.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Men can be raped in real life. I don't see whats so hard to believe with a few being rapped in comics.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @Nobody said:
    "Men can be raped in real life. I don't see whats so hard to believe with a few being rapped in comics. "

Orson Hodge
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Nobody said:
    " Men can be raped in real life. I don't see whats so hard to believe with a few being rapped in comics. "
    That's not the point. It happened all of a sudden and there was no reason for it leading into it. He's paralyzed and he randomly gets raped? Sounds like a horrible writer to me who can't think of anything.
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Buckshot said:
    " Warlord and I were PMing back and forth talking about what is currently going on with Majestic and Nemesis. If you don't know, Majestic was stabbed in the neck with a magical blade by Sebastian but was saved by Nemesis. However, the sword, being magical, inhibited Majestic's ability to heal and he's currently paralyzed. Nemesis is taking this opportunity to have sex with him, a lot, until she becomes pregnant. Pretty sure there's a little more going on, but I'm not looking at the comic right now and I don't really have the time at the moment. That's enough info for now though. Nemesis is raping Majestic. I really don't know what to think about what's happening. It's really weird for me to think of a woman raping a man, especially in this situation where the man is probably the most powerful being in the universe. I was telling Warlord that Maj might not be so mad when he recovers since he was really acting like a jerk before (under mind control or not), but still, that doesn't make it right. It's not all about Maj though. I want to know what's going on with Nemesis. Who saved her? Why is she acting like this? The whole thing is really just strange and I don't know where it's going. I'm not sure I've ever felt like this reading comics before. "
    Trust me Buckshot he has every right to be mad. He may have acted like a jerk before in the past but he had good intention he was not doing it for selfish reasons he not only wanted to save the survivors of armageddon he wanted to better they lives to me that is noble. What Nemesis doing is selfish beause it takes to two to have a baby did majestic have a say in this no she decided to take advantage of him in his current vulnerable position.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By dane

There's nothing hard to believe about it. I think it shows an incredible lack of talent on the part of the writers, however. Rape is the most overused shock-value plot device since Jean Grey dying. 

Remember kids, if you can't be original, don't bother.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sexy_merc

If this doesn't lead to anything productive, I won't be picking up Nemesis again.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Nobody said:
    " Men can be raped in real life. I don't see whats so hard to believe with a few being rapped in comics. "
    That's not the point. It happened all of a sudden and there was no reason for it leading into it. He's paralyzed and he randomly gets raped? Sounds like a horrible writer to me who can't think of anything. "
    I don't see this has bad writing. That how good stories start of like something strange happen then it takes of and blossom into a good story.
    Avatar image for the_average_bear
    The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By The Average Bear
    No means no 

And if she's having to take advantage of him while he's paralyzed...she might wanna start hitting the gym, or washing her hair or something. 

Anyone smelling a little bit of a Batman and Son?
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sexy_merc
    @warlord1234 said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Nobody said:
    That's not the point. It happened all of a sudden and there was no reason for it leading into it. He's paralyzed and he randomly gets raped? Sounds like a horrible writer to me who can't think of anything. "
    I don't see this has bad writing. That how good stories start of like something strange happen then it takes of and blossom into a good story. "
    I'll see where it's going before I criticize it too much. By the way, has Sebastian come back from his exile or any future plans with him?
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Nobody said:
    I don't see this has bad writing. That how good stories start of like something strange happen then it takes of and blossom into a good story. "
    I'll see where it's going before I criticize it too much. By the way, has Sebastian come back from his exile or any future plans with him? "
    I have no idea. But i want wildstorm to explore the culture of Khera.
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc
    @warlord1234 said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Nobody said:
    I'll see where it's going before I criticize it too much. By the way, has Sebastian come back from his exile or any future plans with him? "
    I have no idea. But i want wildstorm to explore the culture of Khera. "
    Co-signed.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Primmaster64

What?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Korg

Anyone interested in the culture of Khera should pick up Alan Moore's run on WildC.A.T.s

As for the rape - I don't think Nemesis is quite herself right now, what with having just recently been brought back to life by a person or persons unknown. I for one am enjoying the story, and can't wait to see who or what is actually behind this, as Nemesis is obviously acting completely out of character. I also like the idea that Majestic is the one who is powerless to stop someone else for once (not that I condone rape). It's an interesting reversal of fortunes.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Korg said:

" Anyone interested in the culture of Khera should pick up Alan Moore's run on WildC.A.T.s As for the rape - I don't think Nemesis is quite herself right now, what with having just recently been brought back to life by a person or persons unknown. I for one am enjoying the story, and can't wait to see who or what is actually behind this, as Nemesis is obviously acting completely out of character. I also like the idea that Majestic is the one who is powerless to stop someone else for once (not that I condone rape). It's an interesting reversal of fortunes. "

I have Alan Moore run. He was the one that give the Kherans more depths but i still think more need to be explored especially the pantheon the clan the Majestic, Sebastian, Emp and spartan belong to. The pantheon explored even further in Nemesis wildcats runs we learn that each pantheon belong to a powerful dynasty. The house of Majestros is one of the most powerful dynasty alongside the house of Khull.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg
    @warlord1234 said:
    " still think more need to be explored especially the pantheon the clan the Majestic, Sebastian, Emp and spartan belong to. "
    That would be nice, but I just don't see it happening with the way things in the WSU are going right now.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @Supreme Marvel said:
    " Well I planned to read WildStorm, but Vertigo took me. I've been reading a lot more of Vertigo when I've finished with my DC readings. This seems like a twisted person (not that anyone else who rapes isn't), but I've seen more of it nowadays. Finding out more men have been raped was strange, like Nightwing. Majestic's not like Superman in terms of personality, he can be ruthless, right? As he ever killed anyone? 

The only WildStorm comic's I've got are Captain Atom: Armageddon, Mr Majestic, Savant Garde, Team One: WildC.A.T.S and non-related comics: Supernatural: Rising Son.  And I haven't even read the WildStorm related comics. :( I don't want to just dive in. If there is a point in the WildStormverse like DC's Year One Later (which was perfect for me to jump in and back-peddle) which you could tell me? That would be great. "
    In terms of personality, Majestic is a honored warlord to Superman's boyscout. As for the killing thing...he's been a warlord for at least 10,000 years. He's killed a LOT of people. Pretty sure a thread in the Wildstorm forum had a bunch of people ask where to hop on. Check that out for specific answers. 

@warlord1234 said:

Trust me Buckshot he has every right to be mad. He may have acted like a jerk before in the past but he had good intention he was not doing it for selfish reasons he not only wanted to save the survivors of armageddon he wanted to better they lives to me that is noble. What Nemesis doing is selfish beause it takes to two to have a baby did majestic have a say in this no she decided to take advantage of him in his current vulnerable position. "
    I don't think he doesn't have a right to be mad or won't be, I was just saying that given the situation, he might be more understanding than at any other point in his life. The way it's portrayed (though again, I'm not near my comic so I may need a refresher, I should get home) she's either not in her right mind or not fully in control of herself. This has never been the way she's thought or acted. It's actually a lot like what she was mad about on Khera when Majestic and Zealot were forced to sleep together in order to have a child. Given that she may not be fully responsible for her actions, he might identify with her somewhat since he was just the result of a similar kind of mind control. As for their reasons being good or selfish, I don't think that's as strong a point. Some might think that having a child is a good reason, especially when the two of have had a relationship for as long as they have and they've had sex before (I'm not starting a debate on whether one "yes" means "yes" every time, I don't think it does so just cut it off there). I think as good as Majestic's intentions may have been, he wasn't doing much better than Nemesis is. It takes two to have a baby, and it also takes the consent of many to run a governement. Majestic was a dictator. He was a benevolent one, but still a dictator. He killed people for minor crimes, forgoing any kind of justice system other than what he saw as right. He exerted his power over people who couldn't really defend themselves for reasons he thought were good. The circumstances aren't the same, but Nemesis is doing the same thing. 

@Sexy Merc said:
    " That's so dumb, is it a female writing it? 
    I want to know what the sex of the writer has to do with it. (And it's a man.) 

@Sexy Merc said:

@Dane said: 
    " There's nothing hard to believe about it. I think it shows an incredible lack of talent on the part of the writers, however. Rape is the most overused shock-value plot device since Jean Grey dying.   Remember kids, if you can't be original, don't bother. "

The reason for it is yet to be revealed. What happened to Nemesis as she fell into the volcano and what happened after that is still a mystery. And the idea of Kherans exploiting each other for their genes isn't actually that "random" or out of place. It happened on Khera, Javen did it to Majestic in his second solo series, and Majestic was going to do the same with his daughter. It's happened in one form or another with pretty much every Kheran on Earth that was raised in the Kheran culture, and it was explained that it happens on a large scale when the Kherubim "colonize" worlds. That's actually kind of interesting now that I think about it. And what is it about this exactly that makes the writer horrible? This was pretty much two pages of a whole issue where LOTS of other things are going on. The idea that he "can't think of anything" is a foolish one in my mind. I'm actually very interested to know what will happen as a result of this. How will this affect Majestic's character? How will it affect Nemesis' relationship with him and the other Wildcats? Will there be a child? Who, if anyone, is behind it? I think it actually could lead into lots of different things and is more than just something done for shock value. In response to the idea that it's "overused,"  when was the last time the most powerful male character in a comic book universe was taken advantage of in such an intimate way?  

@Sexy Merc said:
    They got rid of him what, 2 issues ago, and you want him back already? You talk about overused plot devices and bad writing, but you want to go back to villains that are barely gone? How is "Oh no, we defeated so-and-so, but he's back!" less cliche or a mark of greater talent in your mind?
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Buckshot: Sebastian's a favorite of mine, that's the only reason.
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Buckshot: Sebastian's a favorite of mine, that's the only reason. "
    The guy is a brutal Warlord
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sexy_merc
    @warlord1234 said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Buckshot: Sebastian's a favorite of mine, that's the only reason. "
    The guy is a brutal Warlord "
    Yes...I don't think there's anything wrong with preferring him as a villain, and he is bad*** compared to other comic book villains, in my opinion anyways.
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By Sparda

I, for one, feel the need to give props to Nemesis for picking possibly the single most dangerous victim in the entire goddamn universe.

That's my kinda off-topic post for today.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @Korg said:
    " Anyone interested in the culture of Khera should pick up Alan Moore's run on WildC.A.T.s As for the rape - I don't think Nemesis is quite herself right now, what with having just recently been brought back to life by a person or persons unknown. I for one am enjoying the story, and can't wait to see who or what is actually behind this, as Nemesis is obviously acting completely out of character. I also like the idea that Majestic is the one who is powerless to stop someone else for once (not that I condone rape). It's an interesting reversal of fortunes. "
    That's more my position on it. 

@Korg said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    " still think more need to be explored especially the pantheon the clan the Majestic, Sebastian, Emp and spartan belong to. "
    That would be nice, but I just don't see it happening with the way things in the WSU are going right now. "
    If it happened at all (though I don't think it will) it would most likely happen in The Authority, which would still be cool, but there'd be no interaction with Earth's Kherans and the ones on the homeworld. 

Seeing more of Khera would be cool, but I don't know what would really come from it. What would really be the point other than to satisfy curiosity. Of course a  story could be made out of it, but I'm not seeing the need for it at all. What I'd really like to see, and would include what I'd want from a Khera storyline, is some kind of WSU handbook. In addition to stats, interesting notes, new art, and just having a place where I can go for a lot of WSU knowledge (outside of my own head), it could include an entry on Khera that I'd love to read.   

Talk of Khera always makes me want to edit the page again since I've discovered some issues with it.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Korg

They should have done a Khera mini-series at some point. I would have bought that. Hell, I still would.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Buckshot said:
    " @Korg said:
    That's more my position on it. 

@Korg said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    That would be nice, but I just don't see it happening with the way things in the WSU are going right now. "
    If it happened at all (though I don't think it will) it would most likely happen in The Authority, which would still be cool, but there'd be no interaction with Earth's Kherans and the ones on the homeworld.  Seeing more of Khera would be cool, but I don't know what would really come from it. What would really be the point other than to satisfy curiosity. Of course a  story could be made out of it, but I'm not seeing the need for it at all. What I'd really like to see, and would include what I'd want from a Khera storyline, is some kind of WSU handbook. In addition to stats, interesting notes, new art, and just having a place where I can go for a lot of WSU knowledge (outside of my own head), it could include an entry on Khera that I'd love to read.    Talk of Khera always makes me want to edit the page again since I've discovered some issues with it. "
    well said
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kheranlord12

I know this not part of the topic but i wonder how Phobos and Deimos would be treated if they want back to Khera since they are members of the red blade

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Nerx
    @Buckshot: Thanks you man , now I am adding her to my list of rapists and him to my list of rape victims

is this him in god mode?
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssejllenrad

I'm seeing the two polar sides of feminism loving and hating this. :D

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @warlord1234 said:
    " I know this not part of the topic but i wonder how Phobos and Deimos would be treated if they want back to Khera since they are members of the red blade "
    They might start a movement to get the Titanthropes better positions and more respect.

@Nerx said:
    " @Buckshot: is this him in god mode? "

No.
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kheranlord12

Majestic thinks that Nemesis is uner control it has been confirmed in wildcats 24#

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Primmaster64

Anyone has any scans?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He's taking it pretty well...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    Dang
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @Buckshot:  That guy has some titanium cajones to take it so well.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Crom-Cruach: lol
    kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kimeraevet

He isn't complaining about her raping him. Not complaining and he is actually enjoying himself. He seems only upset that she is being manipulated into doing it.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
    slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh because dick grayson and Mr.Majestic really felt bad about getting raped
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sexy_merc
    @slacker the hacker: That isn't funny, the Grayson part.
    Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
    slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
    " @slacker the hacker: That isn't funny, the Grayson part. "

Yea ur right sorry but yeash this is a bit weird but majestic getting raped is just so weird
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sexy_merc
    @slacker the hacker said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @slacker the hacker: That isn't funny, the Grayson part. "
    Yea ur right sorry but yeash this is a bit weird but majestic getting raped is just so weird "
    When I first heard about it, yeah it was. After reading it and finding out the specifics, not so much anymore.

Still pissed about the the Grayson and Tarantula incident.
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kheranlord12

It has been confirmed that Charis is pregant.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sexy_merc

So Maj is having another kid now...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Sexy Merc: You are?
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Primmaster64: What?
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primmaster64
    @warlord1234 said:
    " It has been confirmed that Charis is pregant. "
    Really?
    @Sexy Merc:
    Dick Grayson
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Primmaster64: I just want it retconned if it already hasn't been.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Sexy Merc: lol
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @warlord1234 said:
    Majestic is now beating out Zealot as the most fertile Kheran with 3 kids to her 2. Huzzah! I'm excited to see how Majestic's plot line develops. It's in the background of the Wildcats story now what with the Aeon stuff (not to mention the Warguard stuff) going on, but I figure eventually it will get to the front. I hope it's not connected to Aeon and it's its own thing. 
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Buckshot said:
    " @warlord1234 said:
    Majestic is now beating out Zealot as the most fertile Kheran with 3 kids to her 2. Huzzah! I'm excited to see how Majestic's plot line develops. It's in the background of the Wildcats story now what with the Aeon stuff (not to mention the Warguard stuff) going on, but I figure eventually it will get to the front. I hope it's not connected to Aeon and it's its own thing.  "
    Majestic once said that upper class kheran women ares less fertile then the underclass kherans women. I have a feeling that Lord Defile is responsibe for what going on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.