Follow

Mr. Majestic

Character » Mr. Majestic appears in 234 issues.

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universe's "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites.

Spartan

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think it's funny that Majestic and Spartan are (or were) good friends but Majestic has killed him a number of times. 

He killed him in Team One (when he was still flesh and blood) in order to stop Daemonites. 
    He killed him decades later when an evil part of him that survived the previous killing became Kaizen Gamorra. 
    He killed him (now as a robot) when he had Void powers in order to reset the universe when Daemonites had taken over. 
    He killed him after World's End when the Wildcats came to see what he was doing in Hawaii (but he had a backup body). 
    I'm pretty sure he killed him some other times but I can't remember at the moment.

I think Spartan killed him twice back though. Actually one time he only thought he was dead (and Majestic came back to kill him, it was the universe-resetting time), but the other time was at the end of the universe and that time it helped Majestic ascend to Spartan's level of godhood. 

He's talking to Gamorra/Spartan
    He's talking to Gamorra/Spartan

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx
    @Buckshot: The best pastime for best friends who can heal
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By kheranlord12

I still think they can be friends. The first time when Majestic killed Spartan(John Colt) he hesitate it was John Colt that told him to do it seeing that the mission was more important than anything else. The second time was different because John Colt essnce was gone and was transferred into Spartan body that Spartan was had John Colt ID in gang war. What was left of the body was nothing when the body regenerate and start developing it own ID. The only emotion it was capable of feeling at the time was rage and hate when.It was easy for Majestic to kill him because he did not feel that he was John Colt '' There was only John Colt evil one'' then the evil John Colt says that '' who dares i wear Colt true body i am John Colt! then Majestic responed '' You are a pestilence a tumor that infected the most noble hero of his day. Once long ago the real John Colt asked me to rid him of that tmor and i am here to complete that operation''. It was easy for to do it the secod time because felt that he someone else. The 3rd time i dealt Spartan knows what happen since that was a different timeline. 
    Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Buckshot Who`s the Huge guy in that last scan?

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterGuyMan
    @Chaos Prime: It's just a random robot that Majestic made to hold Spartan so that the Daemonites possessing him would go after Maj instead.
    Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime
    @MisterGuyMan said:
    " @Chaos Prime: It's just a random robot that Majestic made to hold Spartan so that the Daemonites possessing him would go after Maj instead. "
    Ok thxs for that :-) Shame he hasent got a name tho he would be a good edition to the battle forums Lol
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By roadbuster

Spartan's whole schtick is dying so it's not a big deal.  I'm sure more than a few of Wolvie's ex-operator friends have shot him just for giggles.  Like this Spawn/Batman incident... 

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By GT-Man

The true Spartan There can only be one!!!!
    The true Spartan There can only be one!!!!
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By roadbuster
    @GT-Man said: 
    "
    I dunno, in videogames, Halo is a huge franchise and their use of Spartan probably challenges that contention.
    GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By GT-Man
    @Mainline:
    Probably but there can only be one and god of war was the first true Spartan well actually I don't know I love halo too both I love but Wildstorms Spartan I don't care much for.
    Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainline: @mainline: @gt_man: @buckshot:

Can someone tell me why majestic is stronger than spartan before he became a android also can some one please tell me some appearances of majestic in comics I would like to read up on him

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@mainline: @mainline: @gt_man: @buckshot:

Can someone tell me why majestic is stronger than spartan before he became a android also can some one please tell me some appearances of majestic in comics I would like to read up on him

Not sure I understand your question. Why is Majestic stronger than Spartan before he[Spartan] became an android? Spartan was always an android, unless you're referring to John Colt. And Majestic is stronger than him (either version) because majestic is just strong. He's in a different class of Kheran, and his kind are equipped with Superman-like abilities. Check majestic's page to look at the comics he's in. Of those I personally recommend the solo series done by Abnett and Lanning (which starts as, I think, 4 appearances in DC comics, but they're collected in trade).

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@buckshot: thanks and spartan was alive before and he was such a good soldier they made the spartan androids that were modeled after him then his mind was transferred over eventually

But I just learned that majestic is a warlord class and spartan was a class lower.

And thank you for answer

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@bigbadwolfx0: Yeah, the Kheran that Spartan was made from was John Colt/Yohn Kohl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.