So whats the big deal?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

So on every battle thread that invovles Mr.Majestic ther is always a whole bunch of people you say he can stomp who ever it is he is faced agenst then some how it becomes a Majestic vs Superman thread. Then ther is a debate on who could win out of supes and majestic but during this just about all the majestic fans say hes stronger and overall better than supes so i say WTF where are the feats to support this cause no one ever posts feats. So yea whats so great obut this dude?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: @Buckshot said:

@Z3RO180: If they were equal in strength, Superman would be able to move Jupiter like Majestic did, instead he struggles to move Earth or the Moon with help on more than one occasion. And Majestic isn't just a trained swordsman, he's a master combatant trained in armed and unarmed combat of many sorts and was a skilled fighter from childhood who has been honing his skill for thousands of years. And I'm not sure why people don't realize he holds back too...

That's what I responded with a week ago in a Majestic/Superman thread when you suggested they had equal strength. Images of those feats were also in that thread.

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman morals with great enforcement

#4 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kills his evil copy.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Superman kills his evil copy.

Uh...Majestic isn't evil.

#6 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Think Superman's brute strenght with Bruce Wayne intellect (or more??? reed richards?) and Wonder Woman's fighting ability.

When you add Wonder Woman who's abit weaker than Superman yet can still keep up with him due to her warrior skills, Batman with his contingency plans and prepping, and Superman who's freaking strong.... you get Majestic =D

#7 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic will beat Superman.

Although i am a dc fan it was kinda cheap how they had Atom saying "Majestic doesn't hit as hard as Superman" in Countdown

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.