Mr. Majestic

#1 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this page is really well done great work Buckshot. I'm sure most everyone has seen this page but if you have not take a look its great. Also a good place to get some ideas to help improve other character pages.

Great pain is taken in giving Buckshot a compliment

#2 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. That is impressive. Buckshot, I commend you on an excellent work.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

#4 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"*Great pain is taken in giving Buckshot a compliment*"

Crap! Mags gave Buckshot a compliment! Is the sky falling? Are the servers on fire? What?!? What?!?!

#5 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Prurience Man says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"*Great pain is taken in giving Buckshot a compliment*"
Crap! Mags gave Buckshot a compliment! Is the sky falling? Are the servers on fire? What?!? What?!?!"

Even I can respect good work

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job Buck. Its fun to read about the characters when there done like that.

#7 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I was looking at this page and then stole the contents code off him. But I have to thank ScoodleDaddle too because he helped me out when I was having trouble with it.

#8 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Cow, that's an awesome page!

#9 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be manditory reading.

#10 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

This page made me love Mr.Majestic and I never even read a comic about him.

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

since am sure no one has seen this in about 122 days. i'll post so you can see what a page should look like. There are many good pages, but for me the Mr.Majestic page is the best.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just adding to his friends and enemies page and I realized that Majestic has killed Spartan (who is probably one of his oldest and best friends) three times. I had known that was the case before, but it wasn't until I was summarizing their relationship that it really hit me. Is that crazy or what? Helspont is his greatest enemy but he's only killed him once. But Spartan? Three times.

#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

where is he now?
#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

????
#15 Edited by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:  It looks like he is only appearing in Wildcats here in there in that ongoing series. He's slated to appear in the next issue I believe.

But, news broke today that WildStorm is going to be canceled (the publisher of Majestic and Wildcats), and will cease to be releasing issues as of this December. Although, DC did say that many of the WS characters will be appearing under the DC banner now, so maybe DC has plans for Majestic in 2011.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ComicBookNews/news/?a=22901
#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal:
thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.