Is he going to pop up any time soon?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

So yea is he at any pouint going to show up in the DCNU? I remember reading on this somewhere that he was going to pop up in Red Hood and The Outlaws issue 10 or 11 and then he didnt. So any news on this little question.

#2 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so. And I hope they don't de-power the hell out of him like with some other characters

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he does.

#6 Posted by alexander121793 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

While I do hope they bring him back and not depower him personally I am just waiting for the time when they separate the dc and wildstorm universe's again.

#7 Posted by PrimeDirective (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Want to see a showdown between Helspont and a team up of Superman, Apollo, Martian Manhunter, and Mr. Majestic. You know that would be boss...

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander121793: that wont happen its pretty clear both universes are one in the same

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.