Follow

Mr. M

Character » Mr. M appears in 58 issues.

Mister M lived in Mutant Town and led a quiet and reclusive life. His psionic abilities give him power over almost anything at an atomic level, allowing him to do virtually anything he can imagine.

Will He Ever Return?

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Djinn

easily the creators must didn't like the amount of omega level mutants, i liked him but they would definitely not bring him back for a story arc

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

I don't care. I hated most of the 198.

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lioneta

I loved Mr. M. He was one of my favorite characters but bringing him back just seems corny to me.
    He served his purpose and he had a beautiful story that I would hope wouldn't be resurrected and destroyed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Nerx

I'd like to see him back , maybe he should be friends with Owen Reece

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By cennobite

Yeah like bringing a mega powerful mutant with a cool back story and only have him for 6 or 7 issues. I'm not saying bring him back right away but at least some time in the future. Like he might not be dead, he did turn into some butterflies and go off somewhere. He is probably finding himself or something. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.