Follow

Mr. M

Character » Mr. M appears in 58 issues.

Mister M lived in Mutant Town and led a quiet and reclusive life. His psionic abilities give him power over almost anything at an atomic level, allowing him to do virtually anything he can imagine.

Greater than Mad Jim Jaspers...?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty

Just reading through this and Jaspers page, and  am wondering if M can come close to what Jaspers has done... 

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

Mr.M Has the potnetial to achieve things of Jaspers level. But i never see it happening, Jaspers does things for the sheer boredom of his life or randomly.

M would have to see a real reason to performing an act of the same level, and probably just dismiss it and do something little compared to Jasper and come to the same conclusion.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whacknasty

Yeah, I could see that...  So then, where would M rank wiht other reality warpers (non cosmics i guess...)?  I just read a bit of Jamie Braddocks page too...geeze...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

Jamies even more unhinged than Jaspers lol

Id say...M would be ranked (Tek correct me if im wrong) Just below Jaspers

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Korg

My advice: Don't try to rate reality warpers against each other. It's an endlessly confusing and thankless task. It is why reality warpers are so popular in the Battles Forum, yet no one can ever agree on who would out-warp who.

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Fresh0133

Completely warping reality?  Mr. M probably could have done it if he wanted to before he elevated himself if he was so inclined to do so, of course so can Scarlett Witch (presuming she's still powered), Franklin Richards, Molecule Man, Nate Grey, etc...

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whacknasty

Wow, how did I forget the Richards kid in there...  So M is a mutant, as is Jaspers (but Franklin isnt, i think...) Has there been much reasoning offered behind how an x-gene can produce such a powerful ability?  Did Braddock's power come from the First Fallen, or is he just a mutant too? 

And if Richard's isnt a mutant, how the heck did he get his warping? Left over space raditaiton in his gene pool maybe?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild
    @Korg said:
    " My advice: Don't try to rate reality warpers against each other. It's an endlessly confusing and thankless task. It is why reality warpers are so popular in the Battles Forum, yet no one can ever agree on who would out-warp who. "
    VRY good point. SCrew it

THeir all powerful can we end it at that?
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild
    @aztek the lost said:
    " Franklin Richards is a mutant...

@Darkchild said:
    " Jamies even more unhinged than Jaspers lolId say...M would be ranked (Tek correct me if im wrong) Just below Jaspers "
    and I would put him there too, but simply because he's not the type to want to warp reality, technically I'm sure they could all warp reality to the same extent...I don't know how you can warp reality better than someone else if you can all do it perfectly "
    Yeah exactly

I think what M has done already is simply him finding a simpler solution to a crisis at hand. I dont see him ever waving his hand and turning the universe upside down like Jasper has.
    whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By whacknasty

Oh, Franklin is a mutant?!

Well... I'm already making myself batty over this... I'll be sure to keep these guys out of my vs. topics just to save some sanity...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild
    @whacknasty said:
    " Oh, Franklin is a mutant?!Well... I'm already making myself batty over this... I'll be sure to keep these guys out of my vs. topics just to save some sanity... "
    Its always good to keep Reality Manips out of battle threads.

I remember a thread about Scarlet vs Richards.

It spread to msn and i spent an hour an half arguing about it. Brining in i think five people into the convo
    Avatar image for radicalcannibal
    RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Yep it is a waste of time to debate over reality warpers, Mr. M supposedly has the ability to do anything.............A battle with reality warpers would be a game of tag...........theoreticaly, one reality warper could make it a reality that he cant be warped, but then the other warper can make it a reality that he can be warped

See? tag

The only way i see one winning, is if one of them warped reality and made it that the enemy had none of their powers, then they kill them lol

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Djinn

M is not a reality warper, he can control molecules, so he cant like erase someones memeries or somethin, mad jim jaspers can do alot more

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By lordraiden
    @Djinn said:
    "M is not a reality warper, he can control molecules, so he cant like erase someones memeries or somethin, mad jim jaspers can do alot more "

I believe he can do more than that.  Molecule Man can do more than just rearange molecules, he can recreate the multiverse at the wave of his hands back in the old days, so don't take their names too litereally lol
    Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Djinn
    @lordraiden: im not saying they can only do that but reality warpers and matter manipulators are very different, controlling molecules dont give you the ability to change someones mind or read their minds but with reality warpinf you can do anything you have the power for
    Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hyperlight
    @aztek the lost said:
    " I don't think he would be quite on that level...I mean he's in theory omnipotent...but Mad Jim Jaspers is beyond omnipotence "
    shouldn't say stuff like that.... doesn't make any sense.

but i agree..... MJJ altered reality on a universal scale..... cosmic cubes can't even do that. MJJ is probably the most powerful mutant besides jean with the phoenix (because she has a cosmic entity backing her)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.