Would Mr. Freeze make a good Star Sapphire?

#1 Posted by GothamRed (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Throughout his appearances since his redesign in the animated series, Freeze has be shown off as being closed off to emotion.  That is except for one... Love.  Love for his wife for a long time until she became Lazara, and even after that he's had at least one other relationship.  So with that being said, since the star sapphires are all about love, since violet is love on the emotional spectrum, wouldn't freeze make the best one even, he's not hindered by any other emotions, and can't be affected by fear, so the sinestro corps wouldn't be useless against him, so what do you think, do I have a point or not? 

Freeze +
 Star Sapphire Corps = ?
#2 Posted by GREGalicious (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on everything we know about him, he definitely fits the profile for becoming a Star Sapphire. It would be a lil strange seeing him wearing purple tho

#3 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

can men be Star Sapphires? I thought it was a girls only club?

#4 Posted by KenTheProfile (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@GothamRed: 
at first I was going to recommened not  droping acid before going on comicvine after reading your title  
but you have more then a point I think you have a brilliant idea there.  I mean brilliant.

#5 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't want to see him in that outfit. But your reasoning is sound enough =)

#6 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'm pretty sure he would even now...

#7 Edited by AmazingWebHead (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

They only allow girls

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.