Mr. Freeze

#1 Edited by Mr. Smiths (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Who like to see him done justice on film?

#2 Posted by Edamame (28002 posts) - - Show Bio

Arnold wouldn´t

#3 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

me! he is awesome in the comics. if he ever shows up in a film again they better do him right this time

#4 Posted by Mr. Smiths (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17 said:
"me! he is awesome in the comics. if he ever shows up in a film again they better do him right this time"

I agree.
#5 Posted by ClayfaceTheTerror (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Chris Nolan said the villian of the next film "won't be Mr. Freeze". So I don't think we can count on seeing him there.

I can't wait to see him and how he is portrayed in the Batman Arkham Asylum sequel though which he has been a confirmed villain in. Hopefully it will show Mr. Freeze as a better and more threatening villain then he was in Batman And Robin.

#6 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I know Batman & Robin wasn't a great film, but I thought Arnold did a very decent job as Mr. Freeze.
#7 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeze could have been better in Batman and Robin. 

If they ever do another film with Freeze, I'd like to see Alan Rickman take a shot at it.

#8 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

How would they do freeze in nolanverse. He sure can't have his freeze gun.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense guys, but Mr. Freeze sucks! =/

#10 Posted by lifeofvibe (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.