powers

#1 Posted by white fang (20 posts) - - Show Bio

He should of one in the elastic battles

#2 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man is leagues beyond Reed as far as shape-shifting/elasticiity goes. He's not even able to die now.

#3 Posted by white fang (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Cal Kingsley (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I am more than convinced that Reed can find a way to better Plastic Man. Besides, without plasticity, what is Elastic Man? Just a normal human. Reed Richards is a brilliant man.

#5 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

It's ranking their elastic powers only... not their overall power...

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

M.r Fantastic

#7 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic man, let's not forget, ONLY has the power of elasticity. His powers are more focused on elasticity, while Richards is not only elastic, but a genius. Plastic man is a far better stretcher-thingy.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yur not lieing reed how ever can onyl stretch up to 3 miles and has been seen to bulk him self up to the thing proportions and able to lift 85 tons just liek the thing although he still lost the fight to onslaught plastic man is immortal he can open hole in his body strtch t and unlimited amount and hea and cold dont have to much of and effect since he been shown to fight fernus and hes also immune to telepathy.

#9 Posted by Incredible Hulk (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Plastic Man is way more Elastic then Mr. Fantastic. Mr. Fantastic is just way smarter and that may allow him to win in a battle. But for powers wise Plastic Man has him beat.

#10 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Mr. Fantastic to win, but you`re right Plastic Man will win.

#11 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Fantastic couldn't even beat his own clone during the Infinity War.

#12 Posted by wonderwoman (3 posts) - - Show Bio

holy crap thats so far! how can he stretch that far!

#13 Posted by Invisible_Woman (60 posts) - - Show Bio

white fang says:

"He should of one in the elastic battles"

I agree with that 100%

#14 Posted by Invisible_Woman (60 posts) - - Show Bio

white fang says:

"He should of one in the elastic battles"

I agree with that 100%.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.