Follow

Motoko Kusanagi

Character » Motoko Kusanagi appears in 40 issues.

Motoko Kusanagi is the main character in the Ghost in the Shell series, and one of the most popular manga characters of all time. She is a cyborg and squad leader of Japan's Public Security Section 9.

Motoko's Sexuality

Comicman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Comicman

What do you think Motoko's Sexuality is?

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Bisexual.
    I have original drawing of her with two friends "vacations" of the japanese comics that've been modified for American and European market.
    I can't upload them without getting banned and offend someone I guess, so I' don't. But know that's frankly kinky ! :) 

Comicman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Comicman

That's OK I understand, now when you say "vacations", are you talking about the "e-sex" thing? The e-sex is panel is for cyborgs, when they link each other they  masturbate or something to stimulate the nerves for pleasure and all those connected can feel it.

Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
    King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's artificial intelligence..do you really care?

Comicman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Comicman

She's actually a cyborg and well we're curious, because the technology in her future is so advanced that you can replace a missing limb with a mechanical that is covered in living tissue with nerves which actually means you can feel the sense of touch again. And besides this is not a big issue with the sexual identity thing since sex feels good because it's nature's way for us to reproduce to keep the species alive.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By info nation
    @Comicman: Nothing wrong with being curious! one of people's biggest problems nowadays is that nobody WANTS to know ANYTHING! even when it isn't that disturbing...
    VenomMagus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By VenomMagus

I say she's bi.  I've seen the pic Devil Tiger is talking about and it is fairly erotic, but also having watched the movie and the cartoon adaptation thereof, I have noticed that she was showing a lot of interest in the males she was around as well.   

Maybe its a side effect of being the cyborg.  Sure, you don't have your body but it can feel and everything, but since its not you some thing get lost in the transfer: like defined sexuality.  None of the cyborgs ever really have intercourse, either, so much as they do the e-sex panel thing, and that seemed a lot like the "sex" scene in Demolition Man to me anyway. 

Either way, whatever she does is really her own business and that of her creators, readers and fans.
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By MrMiracle77

Full cyborgs are technically no longer 'gendered' in a physical sense.  In that way, most are technically "mono-sexual".  Partners are more likely chosen based on personality and technological compatibility, rather than physical traits or attractiveness (which can be fabricated).

She likes who she likes, and in the series she has a number of female friends outside of the workplace.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_of_hearts_11987: @comicman: @the_devil_tiger:

I was wondering if she can even have physical contact sex plus I do not remember her having nipples or anything else in the movie or anime, in the movie she says she can not feel anything, I do not know if it’s the same in the anime

Maybe she can still have digital sex almost like avatar in a deleted scene in from avatar when they have sex the connect there hair plug things.

odacaesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By odacaesar

I've only seen the '95 movie and the first several episodes of SAC so far; but I know that in the former, the Major does have nipples. They're simply the same color as her breasts + unshaded, so they're only visible from angles that show their protrusion. I remember that the famed opening-credit scene has one such angle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.