Follow

Mortis

Character » Mortis appears in 99 issues.

Lois London is a mutant with powers that can drain life force from other humans or disintegrate inorganic matter. As Mortis, she was part of Selene's Inner Circle.

Whatever happened to Lois London?

Chimerawave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chimerawave

The title says it all. Whatever happened to Ali's step-sister Lois.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel
    @Chimerawave said:
    " Wikipedia has an updated bio of Lois. Still i hope she is still powered. She was HAWT!! "
    I would had hope someone picked her at least for an alternate reality were she joined the X-Men instead of her sister or if they were both in a good relationship and when on to make joined the same team
    Chimerawave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chimerawave
    @Leliel:
    That would have made for a really cool storyline. Im glad she is reappearing as a member of Selene's death squad.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel
    @Chimerawave: I'm just glad she is back, let see if we get some interaction with her sister

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.