User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

0.5 stars 0.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

SHIT KOMBAT 0

By The Angry Comic Book Critic       ....I HATE this movie!!!!!! The 1st Mortal Kombat yeah it was stupid and was a bad film but it was fun and enjoyable at least but with this we get none I mean none of what was good about the last film in this crap fest that I'm ashamed I call a film it is that bad. If had to choose which way I had to be tortured swear to god I'd rather be chain up and lowered into a tiger pit after being smeared in a little sheep's blood cause at least I know with the tigers ...

Mortal Kombat: Abomination 0

Yes, the title says it all regarding this disaster of a sequel. While the success behind the Mortal Kombat franchise is its grisly violence, excessive gore and decent characters and plot line, sadly Annihilation doesn’t offer anything remotely redeeming other than trying to get as much characters in as little screen time, which results in cringe worthy acting, cheesy dialogues, bland special effects and boring fight sequences that are sure enough to make you commit hara-kiri just by watching thi...